New and have no idea!!! :O

JadeyWadey wrote:

Thanks Littlekitty i have decided to try that out.

js, a few people have gave me the same advise, but i tried and couldn't do it, was really weird but thanks anyway..

Not weird at all! I can't come from my fingers either! I suggest just buying some little cheapy toys and experiment :)

Aim for enjoyment rather than have a goal of orgasming - it's best to just work out what you like/don't like :)

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

JadeyWadey wrote:

js, a few people have gave me the same advise, but i tried and couldn't do it, was really weird but thanks anyway..

Not weird at all! I can't come from my fingers either! I suggest just buying some little cheapy toys and experiment :)

Aim for enjoyment rather than have a goal of orgasming - it's best to just work out what you like/don't like :)

Adx

Nope, not weird - I barely get any pleasure from using my own fingers and I certainly can't come from my fingers.

thanks ronnie-baby, i try my best but sex just bores me so much, but i don't know what to try to help me out, clit stim doesn't help, just makes me all agitated and bored... hopefully by reading some forums i can get some ideas... xx

LittleKitty wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

JadeyWadey wrote:

Adx

Nope, not weird - I barely get any pleasure from using my own fingers and I certainly can't come from my fingers.

at least im aware its not un-normal, was affraid it was me :O, thanks for all your advise.

Hi, and welcome, etc.

If sex bores you, what made you decide to come on here and ask for advice? Is it something somebody has said, or do you feel you're missing out? It's just that, if you're not that into it, it will be that much harder to turn yourself on; I think everyone on here would agree that getting into the right headspace is about 80% of sex.

Perhaps you could instead concentrate on just feeling good, pampering and physical pleasure, creature comforts; being aware of your body and your senses. If something feels good, do more of it, but only as long as you enjoy it. Don't try to push yourself for something you feel you "ought" to be experiencing, because you'll probably put yourself off the whole idea!

It's about enjoying the jouney, not reaching the destination.

All the best,

Mr Monster

Mr Monster wrote:

Hi, and welcome, etc.

If sex bores you, what made you decide to come on here and ask for advice? Is it something somebody has said, or do you feel you're missing out? It's just that, if you're not that into it, it will be that much harder to turn yourself on; I think everyone on here would agree that getting into the right headspace is about 80% of sex.

Perhaps you could instead concentrate on just feeling good, pampering and physical pleasure, creature comforts; being aware of your body and your senses. If something feels good, do more of it, but only as long as you enjoy it. Don't try to push yourself for something you feel you "ought" to be experiencing, because you'll probably put yourself off the whole idea!

All the best,

Mr Monster

I guess i thought i might be able to find something on here to make it more exciting for me..

Thanks for the advise.

JadeyWadey wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

Hi, and welcome, etc.

All the best,

Mr Monster

I guess i thought i might be able to find something on here to make it more exciting for me..

Thanks for the advise.

I think what Mr M meant was maybe it's not boredom? but you percieve it as such?

And Coming on here looking for help and advice was a positive and brave thing to do!

The OA and it's members WILL help you through this.

I won't go into it, But If you looked at mine or Lady-J's intro threads from last year ( August ) You'ld see that we - Especially Lady-J were totally different back then. She had a lot of confidence issues and literally NO sex drive at all! Let alone any Kinky side to her.

If you take note of her now. You'll see that within such a small space of time, she has changed dramatically! In a good way!

I also recall A female friend of mine on here had 'O' issues, But after some lovely advice from people on here, She experienced her first proper orgasm!

So please stick around, Make some nice friends and before long you'll understand what this boring blabbery post of mine is all about lol!

All the best ;) xx

Welcome aboard JW!

These guys and girls are very clever when it comes to sex, so I'm sure they'll get you on the right track. My only advise at this stage, on top of what everyone else has already said is one word: LUBE.

Make sure everything is slippery down there and things will feel much nicer. Good luck!

Hi and welcome to the forum!