New and with a question! :)

Hello! So I've been looking over the tester stuff and all the on-site stuff makes sense to me. But what is lovehoney's policy on off-site reviews? Is it just to have different content, linking, or something else? I've been looking, but I haven't been able to find anything. >.<

Otherwise, hi! I'm a newb! XD

Hiya and welcome,

There are a bunch of bloggers here that post their reviews on both Lovehoney and their blogs. They also usually give a direct link to where they purchased it- including to the Lovehoney site. So I doubt that there would be an issue of your reviews being elsewhere.

The products that you review should be the same product though.

Hope that clears up your question?

Hi welcome x

Hello and welcome :)

They just want an original content and that it isn't posted from somewhere else. Hope this helps x

Sex Toy Review Land wrote:

Hello! So I've been looking over the tester stuff and all the on-site stuff makes sense to me. But what is lovehoney's policy on off-site reviews? Is it just to have different content, linking, or something else? I've been looking, but I haven't been able to find anything. >.<

Otherwise, hi! I'm a newb! XD

Hey! Are you based in the US (spotted some dollar signs in your posts)?

If so, you might be best emailing krista [at] lovehoney.co.uk to introduce yourself as she looks after everything blogger for the states. Let her know Alice sent you :-)

Here's Lovehoney - Krista's profile.

Ah, lovely! Thanks everyone! :D