New Balls please,what a bunch.

Just thought i would tell you of an experience that i had this afternoon with L/H that gives me faith in human kindness which is not so forth coming in this day and age. Yesterday, my wife sat down whilst wearing her Opheria silicone kegel balls,which she loved. Lo and behold, TWANG, they snapped in half inside her, I had only purchased them recently. On contacting L/H this afternoon about the returns policy,etc as i had no original packing and had never had a problem with products before. I received a lovely e-mail from customer services within minutes telling me just to bin the product and choose a replacement which would be sent pronto. Where,if anywhere, do you get service like that ? It's great that L/H treat their customers with such high esteem,as i have previously read in the forum people singing their praises. I have now experienced it first hand. FANTASTIC,is all i can muster to say about the L/H gang. So, thats the end of my little story and i just had to tell someone because i am so pleased,so why not tell the Orgasm Army. Hope this helps other newbies like myself who are new here that you won't find a better site like this. Hope to write a couple of reviews soon on purchased products,spent over 300 pounds since joining a few months ago and all so far have been worth every penny. Hey,guys and gals, thanks for listening.

Yay for Lh Customer Service!!!

It's true - where else do you get service like that!

Nice to see you on here

They are amazing, aren't they?!

I completely agree. The customer service is amazing, one reason why people like shopping here
!

Had a similar situation with a broken toy, and my email was responded to within hours and a replacement arrived the next day. Really can't fault the service, I don't think I've experienced better.

Yup, ditto to all this.

SS xx

new2vibes wrote:

Had a similar situation with a broken toy, and my email was responded to within hours and a replacement arrived the next day. Really can't fault the service, I don't think I've experienced better.

Same experience, I had one that I just don't use/did nothing for me and one that has broken in the interim. they were fab issuing a part refund for the one I didn't like and sending a replacement for the one that was broken. refund was spent this week and items dispatched this morning :)

They are absolutely incredible! I have had a very similar experience too!

I do feel bad about taking advantage of their kindness on occassion though... It's like getting lunch money from your kindly grandpa...

Glad you got to have "The Lovehoney experience" ;D x

i got a broken toy in a grab bag once, wouldn't turn on. sent it back with no issues for another random product! LH service deserves the credit it gets.

Jansman wrote:

Just thought i would tell you of an experience that i had this afternoon with L/H that gives me faith in human kindness which is not so forth coming in this day and age. Yesterday, my wife sat down whilst wearing her Opheria silicone kegel balls,which she loved. Lo and behold, TWANG, they snapped in half inside her, I had only purchased them recently. On contacting L/H this afternoon about the returns policy,etc as i had no original packing and had never had a problem with products before. I received a lovely e-mail from customer services within minutes telling me just to bin the product and choose a replacement which would be sent pronto. Where,if anywhere, do you get service like that ? It's great that L/H treat their customers with such high esteem,as i have previously read in the forum people singing their praises. I have now experienced it first hand. FANTASTIC,is all i can muster to say about the L/H gang. So, thats the end of my little story and i just had to tell someone because i am so pleased,so why not tell the Orgasm Army. Hope this helps other newbies like myself who are new here that you won't find a better site like this. Hope to write a couple of reviews soon on purchased products,spent over 300 pounds since joining a few months ago and all so far have been worth every penny. Hey,guys and gals, thanks for listening.

Totally agree the Lovehoney team set the standard for customer service in my view

Keep up the good work xXx

I felt the same glowing sense of faith in the human race after my first time dealing with LoveHoney. Bought a grab bag that never showed up, and being that I'm from Australia, I guess these things are hard to track. A one minute conversation with the LoveHoney team and a replacement was on the way. Never in my life have I received or would have expected such hassle-free, kindly customer service. As a result of that exchange they have a customer for life. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

Unfortunately, my replacement order still hasn't showed, four days after the expected arrival date. I'm dreading contacting LoveHoney again, both because I'm pretty sure it's a fault of the post office and not theirs, and that I don't want to seem as if I'm trying to take advantage of their lovely customer service. I seem to be having an awfully bad run of luck lately. :|

I felt the need to share the love

This morning I had the nicest phonecall with LH customer services.

I'd ordered something that just didn't work for me & I'd sent it back. Like you do, I put a note in the parcel saying I'd like to replace it with some yummy rose bondage rope but that it was going to cost a little bit extra. I got an email when I woke up asking me to get in touch so I could pay the extra £10.

So I rang straight away & spoke to Matt (who incidentally has a lovely phone voice ) & paid.

Within minutes I had an email saying my order had been despatched!

I LoveHoney!!

I havent once had to return anything! The delivery is super fast and packaging very good. WTG Lovehoney!

Completely agree!

Great prices, great team, great selection, great delivery and fantastic service, even after purchase.

Never had a problem that hasn't been sorted.

Keep doing a great job LH!

Lovehoney is so awsome they make royal mail look good.

glitter&gold wrote:

I'd ordered something that just didn't work for me & I'd sent it back. Like you do, I put a note in the parcel saying I'd like to replace it with some yummy rose bondage rope but that it was going to cost a little bit extra. I got an email when I woke up asking me to get in touch so I could pay the extra £10.

So I rang straight away & spoke to Matt (who incidentally has a lovely phone voice ) & paid.

I LoveHoney!!

Ohhhhh, let's all ring and speak to Matt now lol

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

I LoveHoney!!

Hehehehehehe!!

glitter&gold wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

glitter&gold wrote:

I LoveHoney!!

Hehehehehehe!!

I agree. He does have a lovely voice.