New Body for 3 days - What would you do first?

I was thinking about being able to change places with someone, either a different gender or perhaps someone in a different lifestyle.

My wife often complains about being a woman, that things are tough and that a period is the worst, etc. I respect that some things are truly awful but also feel I would take a different angle on things if I was in her body, at least temporarily.

For example, she has hyper-sensitive nipples. She loves when I play with them and tug on them during sex. She also hates lingerie and I love it. We had a conversation the other night about changing places “sexually” and it was actually quite funny. I acted like her all “cold fish” and playing “hard to get” , and she over-acted (or so I think) what I am like during sex, air humping stuff and swinging my dick around. It made us laugh pretty hard and made for some great sex as we started to pretend we were each other. Really fun time and I strongly suggest this discussion…

However, I got to thinking about how I would act or what I would do if I had my sex drive in her body or one of some Instagram or Reddit hottie (which I equate her to…:wink: ) . I would love it! My first order of business would be to straighten myself out. With the kids away and my “husband” at work, I would lay on the bed all day with the toys we never use and fully explore myself. I would dress up super slutty and watch myself in the mirror doing all kinds of things to my new found parts of the body. I think I would seriously be all over myself and likely be a bit more bossy in the bedroom to my “husband” making sure I was getting what I wanted sexually. I would dress up in sexy underwear and masturbate every chance I got!

Now I know this isn’t realistic in life - (or is it?? Maybe some of you do this already cause I sure as hell don’t) but if you had 3 days to enter into someone else’s body, who would you “take over” and what would you do?

6 Likes

Oh lord, I would be like you… playing 'til the thing dropped off :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha I’m so going to ask him this. I’ve always wondered what a male orgasm feels like compared to a female one. So I suppose I’d get to work finding that out first thing too :joy:

2 Likes

I’d go out in public and show off my new body (female of course no one comes to mind though), wearing as little as I can get away with, no bra or panties and just let everything move freely.

Find someone to have fun with and have lots of orgasms.

Repeat on day 2 and 3

2 Likes

I am going to keep things within the forum and say I would like to be @KinkyMira husband, he has one hell of a sex life. I could probably manage 3 days but would then need about a month of rest to get over things,

3 Likes

Very boring but … I’d enjoy a long walk, climb a hill and enjoy the view without feeling pain. I’d then find a tea shop and eat all the bread and cake that my body doesn’t let me eat.

7 Likes

If I had my own body in prestine shape I would be kinky sex that my old wore out body does not let me . I would also be out riding my adventure motorcycle on several routes that are too rough for whats left of my body .
If I could be a drop dead sexy woman I would re write the definition of a slut . Feel every sensation a female could feel sexually . Cocks and toungues aplenty , DP etc etc .

3 Likes

I’d definitely like to experience the female sexual sensations, particularly multiple orgasms, so would spend a long weekend masturbating with a selection of toys. :bunny_girl1:

2 Likes

@steve19 . Like you id keep it in the forum.
Id go for the husband of @New2 … they have a fantastic social group of friends. :hot_face:

3 Likes

After checking the uploads I am not surprised you went for @new2 @Iwill She has a beautiful body and overall stunning lady.

2 Likes

I’d change bodies with a younger Mrs Pootle and put her in my body then spend 3 days telling him i had a headache or was doing my hair :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seriously though if i could be a female for 3 days I’d get as many different size toys in me as i could just for the different feelings and I’d play with all my sensory/erogenous zones until I was delirious with pleasure,I’d also ravish Mr Pootle(me) and give him the best sex ever :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
If i could have a new male body for 3 days the first change would be my height by about 5-6" second change would be my body(toned and firm abs and pecs) and third would be the size of my dick (surprise surprise) just to see how much easier life is in general and how it feels to be eyed up and wanted by women.

3 Likes

@steve19 . Why not look in to www.flicklit.com . @New2 and husbands contributions are worth a read.

2 Likes

@steviefun - I was thinking the same thing :rofl: Just wank ourselves into oblivion.

3 Likes

I would love to swap body and mind - i find it wonderful how men can enjoy real kinky stuff where i find it bizarre such as wearing my wet knickers, wanting to wear lingerie, hard spanking, and general humiliation stuff.

if its body only - hand me the lotion and i would wank until it fell off

2 Likes

I’d absolutely love to be a lady for a few days! I’d love to know how it feels to have a huge dick sliding in and out of me :flushed:

2 Likes

Think a few of us would like the body we had back in our 20’s. I know I would but then I’m pretty happy with how I am now, OH seems to be happy with my body too so I guess I shouldn’t grumble really :smirk::joy::+1:t3:

1 Like

yup sure would like my 20 year old body again, with my 43 year old experience…had a LOT of fun then, but sure have a lot more orgasms and get what I want now

3 Likes

I agree, pretty much same here :laughing:

I second this comment! Lots of fun then. Lots more fun again is always good. :wink:

I’d love to be in a male body just to see what the fascination is about walking around with a hand down the front of my jeans. I’d also be running around naked like a headless chicken saying helicopter helicopter with my over excited penis waving about, even though the guys bits remind me of an anorexic elephant :blush:

1 Like