New Bondage Ideas?

I just bought Tracycox Beginners Bondage set and am going to use it tonight. Wouldn't call myself a beginer but I am fairly new to bondage, any ideas I might not have tried before? Me and my boyfriend both like being tied. I was thinking of starting by tying my boyfriend to a chair and stripping for him then touching myself infront of him before letting him touch me. What's your favorite thing to do with someone who's tied up? Or to have done to you?

If I was tied up over a table, bottom up. Would love my female partner to ram me with a strap on.

If my partner was tied up I would cover them in food and eat it of their.

Just for starters

Ah ha I'm so shit at not letting him touch me, don't have the self control! Still was a really good night and we both had a lot of fun tying and being tied. I really like the idea of more sensory play. I am planning on investing in a ball gag simply because he lives in halls and I'm in a shared house and the walls are a little thin. Even tho it's primarly something practical, I think I could get something more from being gagged. thanks for tips and stories :)