new bondage ideas?

hey everyone! :) this is my first time posting a forum!

im into bondage..pain..BDSM
& was just wanted some ideas of new things to try and where better to do it than my fave site!

xxx

Nipple clamps!
Great for pain as they can be used to pull, lead you around to a different location/position, and can attatch them to bed posts, door handles, whatever you can think of!

Floggers are always good! Ones with chains are great for temperature play as well, which is quite exciting :D

i have nipple clamps already. but i like the idea of the flogger!πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

have you or anyone else ever tried knife play?

Knife play is pushing my limits I think ... not so much the trust / control thing as I dont have any issues on that front but the chance that something would go accidentially go wrong or things go beyond intended would be a step too far .. maybe I'm just chicken ...

I'd go further down the route of teasing and genuine senses denile ... blind folds always add to things I think ...

Yes but you really do need to be careful! It's super easy to have a huge accident with knife play. Ofcourse, if you are talking some blood letting its safe enough. Just be cautiois around the throat if that's what you are thinking ;) x

One thing i would suggest , if you are thinkkng of scenarios where you are being fucked with a knife to the throat would be to start with the back of the blade and not the actual sharpened side. Just until you and your partner are comfortable and get used to how much pressure to apply :) practice makes perfect! X

I'm interested in knife and wax play - for example, having hot wax dripped on me and my partner removing it with a knife.

I wouldn't say I'd get too serious with knife play though, at least not to the point where it's penetrating skin, or in a threatening manner.

Knife play can be awesome, the fear factor just makes it more fun :D Personally I'd reccomend using an almost blunt blade, so it can still cut you, if you really put pressure on it. It's less risky and means you can get away with pushing it against skin lightly :)

For bondage you might want to check out the two naughty boys on youtube, they have lots of great and really easy to follow rope bondage techniques.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=two+naughty+boys

i really want to try knife play. and mixing the wax & knife play sound good! Of course its a bit worrying incase something goes wrong but that kinda turns me on a bit moreπŸ™ˆlmao

ill give the youtube link a go too!πŸ‘
ive sone majority of bondage for beginners, pain ect i need something for advanced 😏 xx

Lol :) i know what you mean nataleigh! I like things to be very dangerous too!

i like your kind of thinking hun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

Not going to lie, after looking into it a bit more. It does look pretty exciting!

Something like this with while recieving oral sex would be amazing concidering I move a lot!
https://40.media.tumblr.com/dae923d391341b2ada27bf407d464c1a/tumblr_mp149f21RU1spp6k3o1_1280.jpg

it does doesnt it! i want to try something extreme and painful haha. something different to just average bondage xx

You've got to be so careful. It's so easy to forget yourself in the heat of the moment and all it takes is for one of you to forget where you are and get hurt. I've got the scars to prove it!

I agree with the other replies that you should just use the back of a very blunt knife. It'll still give you the feeling of an edge on your skin without the risk of your throat being cut if he holder slips.