New Dildo - Help Choose

Hello,

I bought this dildo a while back https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40784 and the material and softness was perfect.

I then wanted something a bit bigger and was recommended this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474 however this was way too firm I struggled to go further than the tip. It turns out this is supposedly 0.5 inches less circumference than the one above which is strange because I could use the whole thing.

Can someone help me choose the next one for me try? I want something a bit bigger than the first one which I believe is 5.5inch circumference however this is a gradual increase up to 5.5inch circumference. The softness and material was perfect on this with enough give but not too soft.

The second one was too hard and was almost to girthy despite being 0.5 inch circumference less but not tapered. But wondering if it’s the hardness I struggled with perhaps… I’m not sure but I could just about get the head in.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Budget is £30 really, but open to suggestion as I’m interested.

Thanks!
D

I’m afraid I know more about glass dildos than realistic ones, but different materials can feel thicker than their circumference can suggest. Generally the firmer it is the bigger it feels. Mrs Chimp factors that in, so will always go a little smaller with glass, for instance. If you like the idea of more firmness you could go down a size in the silicone one?

Silicone is generally a more bodysafe material than soft plastic as it’s not as porous, but it can be firmer. The dual density ones have a squishier layer around a firm core, so they may be worth looking into?

And don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise*. :+1: It’s been extended until 31st January now too, so if you buy a toy and find it’s not the one for you you could send it back for a refund. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

*The Promise section is below the main returns bit

I have this and really like it, it’s my partner’s favourite toy and the thick head is plenty but I love the tapered end too for easing in to it and it’s good for anal too :slightly_smiling_face: