New dildo range (Average Joe)

Hi everyone, please be gentle with me as I've not been around the forums these last couple of months but, has anybody seen Lovehoney's new dildo range? It's called Average Joe.

I particularly like this one and would love to get it, but payday seems a long way off right now and I've had such a busy month at work;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20069

I'm not sure about skin safe rubber though? How good is it as in durable/non-toxic/non-pourous/no funny smells ect? I normally only use silicone or glass.

Ronnie-Baby

x x

If you have a look at the material at the bottom, it says it's skin safe rubber

• Material: Skin Safe Rubber

Personally, that would be too wide for me.

Hope you enjoy it x

they do look nice, as most realistic dildos arn't exactly realistic size wize!

not too sure if I'd like the skin safe rubber though? I'm mostly used to silicone or glass toys.

x x

Ooh, I thought you were asking if it was.

Sorry :)

And, it's worth a try :)

ronnie-baby wrote:

not too sure if I'd like the skin safe rubber though? I'm mostly used to silicone or glass toys.

x x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2009/10/14/sex-toy-materials-phthalates-rubber-silicone/

Also 6 inch girth is not average so I'm a bit miffed of the name of these toys.

Adx

Aye, the smallest girth-wise one is 5", and they refer to that as "slender". Bit odd.

I'm mainly put off...by the excessive...use of elipses...in the description...stories... </pet peeve>

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

6 inches of girth isn't average? 0_o

Jeebus, suddenly I feel quite lucky.

Someone else said that to me when I showed them this... think i'll be measuring OH this weekend o_O

occhiverdi wrote:

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

6 inches of girth isn't average? 0_o

Jeebus, suddenly I feel quite lucky.

Someone else said that to me when I showed them this... think i'll be measuring OH this weekend o_O

I was thinking this too, most men I've been with have had around 6inch girth. Though one of them was bigger than 6 iches and kind of scared me really, also it was annoying when condom shopping... I'm now trying to remember how big he is, might have to ask him as it's bugging me now.

Average girth is around 5 inches. So above and bellow. =P

Well then I must be lucky as my oh has roughly a 6inch girth and is also slightly longer than average too!

x x

Just measured the 6 inch circ on with a tape measure. I can't even get my fingers round that.

No thanks.

Yeah, I looked all through the Average Joe range hoping for a slender fellow, but no luck. They're all too girthy for me.

my OH is round 5 inches and I seriously think thats more than enough for me! If he was more it would be painful for me. But then... its personal preference This range would be too big for me I think