New gf old toys

AJ82 wrote:

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

You could recycle them and get some points?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

I think the link was supposed to be this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/

I kind of think this way too.. seems a huge waste to just throw them away when they could be cleaned up etc etc..

icertainly wo Utd time betelling the new partner anything about the old ones likes and dislikes anyway, that’s just wrong lol

i guess I will tackle this subject if nad when it arises with the new partner.

but the paddle and restraints,blindfolds etc..they’re not being updated for a while theyve only been used a few times.

Talia wrote:

I'm rather shocked by the waste that's being proposed here (because, sorry to say, "recycling" often enough means "incinerator" at best or "landfill" at worst. Whereas I am all in favour of throwing away jelly etc. toys (actually, I'd recommend to not buy them in the first place), I wouldn't ever expect anybody to throw out steel, glass, or silicone toys. Anything that can be thoroughly disinfected should be and that's it. Would anybody expect a guy to buy new forks and spoons? They go in your mouth, after all...

Just for heaven's sake don't tell the present girl friend how much the previous one liked something...

I personally would tell her the truth about them first. Myself personally I wouldn't be ok with something being used on me that has been used by my SO on someone else.

Hi Fredster,

I have to agree with what all of the LH members have said, get rid of them all.
But on a plus side you may have the opportunity to help her use her own collection to satisfy her and for me this would be a bigger plus imagine that you both have been given your virginity back and you can have more fun choosing a new collection together that will be special for you both only.

Bennyboy69

I'm not sure I understand people's issues here. I mean I presume you had physical sex with your ex and actually used your penis? Most relationships result in unprotected sex? What the difference between a penis and a sex toy?

Nat&Ry wrote:

I'm not sure I understand people's issues here. I mean I presume you had physical sex with your ex and actually used your penis? Most relationships result in unprotected sex? What the difference between a penis and a sex toy?

I'm super OCD. No condom means no sex. I have only done it once ever. So, I will honestly say I'll never have unprotected anything.

I'm one that thinks it would be a criminal waste to just throw them out, so yes, if he was honest, I'd probably use them. I'd want to clean them within an inch of their lives first!

NikitaMaxine wrote:

Nat&Ry wrote:

I'm super OCD. No condom means no sex. I have only done it once ever. So, I will honestly say I'll never have unprotected anything.

I would agree with N&R

Protection from what, pregnancy or STIs? If you are in a stable relationship and have other forms of contraception (or not if you want to have kids) then what does is the matter with using an old favourite toy as long as you are not trying to pretend it is new?

Having said that, I had a partner who wanted me to buy all new underwear just because I had worn the others when with a previous partner.

I suppose all relationships are different and we have to talk to each other and agree our boundaries.

Thanks again for all the thoughts ..

i kind of agree with cleanining them within an inch of their life but to throw them away would be a huge waste.. as a few have said.. my penis has been in other women and that’s still acceptable... imagine trying to get. Anew one after every relationship breaks down lol

we have used her toys in bed so far and I really didn’t think about it..I’m sure she’s used these with other men in the past ..

im Unsure as to what will happen with this quest as yet as I’m having issues with our sex so far.. I’m a tad ocd when it comes to being clean and trimmed down there and it’s like a 70’s Afro.... which Is kind of turning me off.we have discussed it but she refuses to trim the bushes so to speak.. I’m left wondering if this will go anywhere at all for much longer, as I love to go down there as much as most guys.

Hi Fredster,
I hope that everything you want from this new relationship happens for both of you, the use of toys that you own and whether she will allow them into the sex life you have.
As for the Afro Bush (sounds like something Bob Ross would have done in a painting 🎨 lol 😂) I had this issue with the OH when we first got together but with gentle persiverence and firm assurance that she would not be hurt I got to trim her down to a landing strip, which she loved and now I get to make suggestions to other designs and she picks one and I make it happen, it's my favourite part of our foreplay, now she does mine because it is good for the goose then its good for the gander.

Bennyboy69

If they hadn't been used/were properly sterilized I think I'd be fine with it. Everyone has a past and how I feel about his ex isn't going to change that. It seems like a massive waste, and it might hold some new experiences for her. I'd at least want the option. So maybe talk to her and let her know you have a collection, and put them into groups of never been used, can be sterilized and other? Then let her go through and see if she wants you to keep anything :)

As long as they can be thoroughly disinfected and have been then I don’t see an issue really- you use the same penis/vagina, same mouth and ass... what difference does it really make?

You never stated what type of toys / materials they were. As some have pointed out if they are steralized and she is ok with it, go for it.

An insterible toy that is not made of a material that is 100% cleanable would be a no fing way for me because I need things to be clean.

I am pretty particular about my toys anyway so I would probably just tote them over to a "new" partner's place and ask them to be used on me vs. expecting him to have stuff on hand that is insertable... problem solved.

If they can be sanitized I wouldn’t throw them out. Have a conversation with your partner and maybe decide together what Yo keep and what to let go. I’m not in the camp that there is something wrong with using toys with more than one partner though.