New girl

Mmmm I would Tallboy. How many other girls like the idea of using a strap on on a guy? It really does it for me.

Well as you can see, the name we use on here is strap on and thats becuase I looooooooove being fucked with a strap on and my girl looooooooves giving it to me!

Tallboy...we're a couple unfortunately...so I wouldnt go near another guy and nor would she, but imeldaimelda is clearly up for it and if I was single I would be biting her hand off with that offer!

If you need tempting....then look at her pic! Imeldaimelda.....u look SO hot!

aw thanks, you're profile pic is very hot.

Yes she does, but did the nipple piercings become infected imelda, nice comedy plasters though !!!! ha ha only joking.

I would be prepared to fund the lube and harness strap on if that helps!!!

Tallboy

Strapon! wrote:

Well as you can see, the name we use on here is strap on and thats becuase I looooooooove being fucked with a strap on and my girl looooooooves giving it to me!

Still trying to work out how to approach the OH about getting started with this.

You could try the old... I overheard someone talking about this today....whats ur opinion of it?! Rly lame....but could work!

Hiii i'm new too.

shop on here all the time, so i thought it was about time i joined!

Hi Holly... welcome!

Welcome indeed Holly, hope you're not a prickly soul ha ha!!

And indeed...he he ! Welcome from the Naughtys

Hi Holly!

Hello Holly! You'll soon be hooked!

Hi Holly from your fellow prickly friend!

Hi New Also... Bought New Toys yesterday and thought I would join up! So Hello... x

Hello Pixie chick! What did u buy?! x

I bought the Love Honey Holiday Bundle...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5344&utm_source=honeymail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HM-Save£50OnTheLoveHoneyBankHolidayBundle18-Aug-2008&utm_content=main_heading

Just got an email saying it has been dispatched!! So excited!

xx

I'm new too!!.. so.. hello!

Hello Cinderella! Hope you enjoy the forum! x

Also new! Hi everyone! x