New here/Toy recommendations?

Hello everyone! I’ve been commenting on here the past week or so but I thought I’d introduce myself. I am female and married to my man. Lately I’ve been wanting to get adventurous with sex and we will be getting out first LH package today. I’m really looking forward to it. I have really enjoyed being on here, I feel like I can be myself and talk about things I haven’t been able to to other people.
I really want to try some new toys so if you have any recommendations they are welcome!

8 Likes

Hi and welcome, I’m sure you will find everyone very friendly and supportive. You can certainly be yourself. @drippingwet

1 Like

I have most definitely found that everyone has been friendly. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @drippingwet enjoy the forum

1 Like

@drippingwet Yay! Enjoy your new toys! Delivery day is the best :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Welcome to the forum :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @drippingwet, welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi @drippingwet (and though we’ve just spoken elsewhere) official welcome to the forum! :wave:

Currently my personal top three toys are:
The InsideOut
The Mantric Rabbit
The Mantric Wand

…plus about a dozen others! :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @drippingwet welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

definitely going to have fun tonight… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

thanks! Can’t wait to try some new things. All your suggestions are welcome! :laughing:

1 Like

@drippingwet Which toys did you already order?

We got the
Lovehoney bionic bullet cock ring
bondage boutique Temptation soft bondage kit
Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl G spot stroker

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy the forum !!! @drippingwet what do u have already and what excites you the most?! There are so many differant toys and styles iut there it’s hard to answer yiur question without more context!!

I like to think of my self as a collector of sorts and one day want to own one of every toy on the market atleast 1 of every shape size and style !!!

1 Like

Thank you @Spennymack We have a clitoral vibrator and a cock ring and then the things I mentioned we just ordered. We are JUST started our collection.
I like bondage, I’m wanting to get into anal play thinking about getting a butt plug, I want to get a paddle for my husband to use on me, (I like it when he spanks me but I want something a little harder), any type of clit vibrator (I want to try a wand or a womanizer), Possibly work my way up to bigger dildos. However I think my husband might think I’m trying to replace him but I mean his cock doesn’t vibrate you know? haha Possibly want to try glass or metal dildos to try squirting.
So many things honestly! Just starting our collection and I just want to try everything!

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

@drippingwet Hello and welcome to the forum​:wave:

Your so spoiled for choice with LH it’s very hard recommended specifics. However in general in my opinion every collection should have a wand, a rabbit, and perhaps stroker for your husband.

Can’t go wrong with a selection of lingerie also.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @drippingwet :blush:

1 Like

@drippingwet hello and welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, wands are great

1 Like

Welcome aboard @drippingwet I’m sure you will find lots of friendly help here :grin:

1 Like