New here/Toy recommendations?

Hi, i too am fairly new. I bought a g spot vibrator and a glass dildo. Restraints, blind fold. Omg, i absolutely love my glass dildo, the feeling is so lush and sensual. Especially when its cold, i highly recomend it. The restraints and blindfold, are great. Not seeing what is about to happen makes everyrhing more sensitive.

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

For recommendations I would get a Wand, a Womanizer and a Fleshlight Quickshot. Great starting point with those for both of you! :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to forum. Enjoy

1 Like

Hi @drippingwet
Welcome to the forum.
I know people will say, everyone’s body’s are different, so it depends on what you want to achieve to what people will recommend, but as a good start, I would recommend a good wand for couples play or solo play.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

How are you finding the GG GSpot Stroker? I was thinking about it myself but the range of movement on the product video kinda freaked me out :flushed:

1 Like

Really glad to hear you’ve found the forum helpful to use and discuss things openly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forum

1 Like

@Baby_Jane - treat yourself to one. It’s my wife’s favourite ever toy. I normally recommend it on every thread like this as it brings her so much joy.

2 Likes

Hi @drippingwet :wave:
Hope you enjoy the forum.

Thanks that’s good to know. I do want to get him a stroker that’s on my list.

Thank you. That’s good to know I wasn’t sure how much I’d like a glass dildo but I’m curious about how it would feel. We did get a blind fold and restraints. I do love that feeling of not knowing what will happen next. It’s exciting!

1 Like

haha yes we just got it I haven’t used it yet and I was hesitant also. My husband is kinda freaked out but it looks fun. I’ll write a review once I’ve tried it out. I’ll update you on it. :wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @drippingwet

1 Like

I wouldve tried the stainless steel dildo but couldnt afford it, so went for glass. Love it absolutely amazing.

1 Like

Hi @drippingwet

Welcome & enjoy :relaxed:

1 Like

@Baby_Jane Just used the GSpot Stroker and :exploding_head: so good! Literally had to tell my hubby to take it out after I came. It was so much stimulation I couldn’t handle it anymore. :rofl: It was a pretty amazing orgasm! So far so good :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @drippingwet :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi & welcome to the forum @drippingwet
My wife loves clit toys, so I would definitely recommend rocks off bullet, it has loads of different vibration patterns :smiley: so small but so powerful​:+1:t2:

1 Like

Hello! I also find this forum very accepting and supportive! I’m sure plenty of people will help and give great suggestions. I can’t speak for toys specifically for women, I leave that to the professionals but I can say that a good lube, paddle, butt plug/prostate massager, vibrating cock ring and a wand vibrator/massager are ones that we share together. Explore and be adventurous!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like