New here

Yeah my wife likes a bullet vibe but the realistic dildo she chose herself went in the bin. :-1:

Welcome! I’m the same as her but the more we explore the more open to things I’m becoming so maybe it’s a matter of patience.
My current mindset with my husband is like why would I want a dildo when I have you kinda thing but the more we play with other toys the more I am starting to understand the creativity that can be unlocked with different types of toys.
Keep the communication open with no pressure and you never know where you’ll be in a year or even a few months. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy days and welcome to the forum dude :smiley:

Don’t think talking your OH into liking a dildo is the best way to go about it as we all like our own different things and that particular type of toy just may not be doing it for her, so I’d respect what she’s said and if anything maybe ask if a different kind of dildo would make and difference :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey and welcome to the forum!

Hellooooo

Hello and welcome what a great group this is I am sure you will find a lot of interest and help here

Howdy @wapagotchi and welcome!

your reply makes the most sense, I might browse the website with her and get her to choose some new toys and lingerie. if she gets the idea and she may eventually will like the new horizons.

1 Like