New homepage

Have you guys checked out the new homepage look? It looks so good and really friendly for newbies! Great job LH! :)

Agreed its pretty good. Like the rabbitts . If Leanne got her own way though they would be replaced with squirrells .

A big ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) from me

mysteron wrote:

Agreed its pretty good. Like the rabbitts . If Leanne got her own way though they would be replaced with squirrells .

A big ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) from me

They should be squirrels for sure lol

Very impressive home page. Looks really good and easy to find everything you need. Who seen the new advert yet?

That's what Leanne has been up to!

Yes, it looks great and user friendly. Not at all intimidating or 'sex shop' looking either!

Well done everyone - you know your stuff for sure.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Just taken a look and it does look fab. Well done and good work to all

It looks great and user friendly.
Seen the ad on YouTube, it's best one they've done.

Looks great and modern. They're new advert is fun and approachable. Everything a sex toy retailer should be 👍

It looks fantastic, well done guys! 👍

Goes with the new ad perfectly! Looks great :)

I just checked out their new ad. It's amazing! :)

Woohoo! I'm so glad you all like the new look and TV ad!

You might like to peruse our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube too, to see all the exciting happenings which are taking place over there 😉

Looking good, espescially with the 20% discount (limited period) Well done Lovehoney, even down to the Retro Nokia 3300 mobile phones pictured in one of the sections ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hullo.

Thanks for positive feedback on the new bits.

Here's a little blog post about the new ad, with some info about how/why we made it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2016/07/21/new-lovehoney-tv-advert-2016/

Just checked out the new videos. Exciting times ahead!

I've been missing your bondage blogs Jess, but vlogs are even better. Your set is pretty great too 😊

Kittycat102 wrote:

Have you guys checked out the new homepage look? It looks so good and really friendly for newbies! Great job LH! :)

Love the new page.

Looking very good. 👍

It's excellent, very friendly. I also enjoyed the advert, really good fun.

Yeah i saw it earlier :) it looks fresh and summery! Xx