New jiggle balls

I’m looking to get some jiggle balls and I’m unsure which ones to get, so far I have looked at these, I have vibrating ones which are 56g and am thinking about moving up in weight and want some I can feel jiggle lol. Does anyone have any recommendations?

3 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum @Hornymama :wave:

I have the 2nd set you linked and theyr not bad, but the silicone does cushion the vibrations from the balls quite a bit. If your primarily after kegel toning though, theyr fine and comfy to wear.

These ones would be my personal recommend though and are an excellent set that you can really feel the jiggle with (put the hard plastic part facing forward). They are quite long, so if you struggle with longer insertable the excite set are probably a better bet.

Ive also read good things about the lilo ones but i stumbled on the tracy cox set pretty quickly so havent tried them myself.

Hello, welcome :wave:

1 Like

These are a really good set! You’ll feel the jiggle for sure.

1 Like

Which set are you saying are good? @ThirtySomethingWife Thanks

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl

1 Like

The pink ones - the Tracey Cox set

1 Like

Personally I tried the excite ones and while they might be okay for toning (haven’t used them long enough to say!) I couldn’t feel the jiggle at all unless I was running down the stairs or something. Very excited to try the tracey cox ones now though!

My wife tried the Lovehoney Excite Silicone Pleasure Balls, they went in OK (with lube) but then came back out again pretty quickly….

Wonder if being a mum or a little older means this type of toy wont work…even tried with some tight knickers on but still popped out pretty much straight away…

Hi All I tried these and omg they felt amazing and walking around I could feel the jiggle and it felt amazing

I can’t wait to try these

1 Like

Oh, anal jiggle balls? I wonder if any of the ladies have tried those at the same time. :bunny_girl1:

1 Like

Follow up to this post, tried a different set (The Fifty Shades balls as they were on offer. Exactly the same issue, in fact they even slid out when lying down.

Have any of you older ladies had success with any of the various jiggle/kegel balls as she goes to the gym a lot and it would be fun to have them in when on the cross trainer!!!

Maybe try the larger jiggle balls - try then sweet smile XL ones from LH :slight_smile:

Trust me they will stay in - if not there are sweet smile pink ones available online that are brill

1 Like

I’ve just ordered some, (Top Secret set) keeping my fingers crossed now and after what you’ve said I best keep my legs crossed too :joy:… as a mum of 9 in my 60’s I think I might need another miracle :joy:

2 Likes