New knee in action alredy

Our wonder NHS finally gave me a new knee last Friday at 5pm.

I would like to reaeure others who are facing similar operations that it is possible to get back on with a our sex la of with in a week of post op . I fact it was one of those little motivational goals I set myself.

Yes iam very young at 51 to have a full knee replacement and leading up my op I put myself on a fitness regime but its only know iam reaping the benefits of all the hours of swimming.

So with a little help from LH I had my first orgasm post op on day 5.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Glad everything's gone well for you . I think having a positive outlook after an op helps lots on the road to recovery :)

Congratulations Gentle Giant, on a successful operation that's great news! Here's to a full recovery and many more orgasms. :)

Thank yo ladies

Glad you got your new knee and are making great progress in your recovery.

I'm so pleased your op was successful :) xx

Onlyones wrote:

Glad you got your new knee and are making great progress in your recovery.

Thank you

Scorpius12 wrote:

I'm so pleased your op was successful :) xx

So kind and caring as always .

Thanks Scorps xxx

Well done Gentle Giant, I hope you have continued success with your new knee, healing and increased fitness xx

So pleased to hear the op went well! Wish you a speedy recovery with a few orgasms along the way :) x

Glad it went well and you`re back in the saddle,so to speak! I must admit,when my wife had her hysterectomy,the nurse said we`d be ok to have sex in a fortnight,in my head i was thinking `Yeah,right!) But my wife put it to the test,and being gentle it happened,so yes,NHS you are the best!

I'm so glad things are working out well for you, Gentle giant!

I glad it went well. Please be a little cautious when getting towards the bend limits of your knee, it oftern takes several weeks before you are able to achieve the full range of movement. I'm sure it will be fine but please take things gently. No sex which involves you supporting more than your own body weight for at least a month.

Glad all went well for you xx

Yay - glad to hear all went well. And a second Yay for the NHS the do a great job xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yay - glad to hear all went well. And a second Yay for the NHS they do a great job xxx

Sorry double posted

Congrats! Gotta love the NHS :)

That's great! Hope you make up for lost time 😉

Gem276 wrote:

Well done Gentle Giant, I hope you have continued success with your new knee, healing and increased fitness xx

Many thanks Gem so kind as always. I can't wait to get back in the pool xxx

NatandTom wrote:

So pleased to hear the op went well! Wish you a speedy recovery with a few orgasms along the way :) d

Many thanks