New knee in action alredy

WillC wrote:

Glad it went well and you`re back in the saddle,so to speak! I must admit,when my wife had her hysterectomy,the nurse said we`d be ok to have sex in a fortnight,in my head i was thinking `Yeah,right!) But my wife put it to the test,and being gentle it happened,so yes,NHS you are the best!

Thanks and I agree

Shadow Collector wrote:

I'm so glad things are working out well for you, Gentle giant!

Many thanks

Fun Louise wrote:

I glad it went well. Please be a little cautious when getting towards the bend limits of your knee, it oftern takes several weeks before you are able to achieve the full range of movement. I'm sure it will be fine but please take things gently. No sex which involves you supporting more than your own body weight for at least a month.

Oh dam do I need to put my bat man out fit away for three more weeks. I like usually to vclimb on top of the wardrobe and dive onto her :(

So plain old vanilla for 3 more weeks . OK I can do doctors and nurse or drug smugglers and custom official right. Lol

Many thanks great advice xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Glad all went well for you xx

Ta Terri xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yay - glad to hear all went well. And a second Yay for the NHS the do a great job xxx

Totally agree intact I have to do my review for the NHS. Should I include how quick they gat me back performing do you think?

Sex Squid wrote:

Congrats! Gotta love the NHS :)

Thanks and agreed

Sxleksaker wrote:

That's great! Hope you make up for lost time 😉

Lol many thanks xxx

Well done big man. I see knee replacements in my future, good to hear it wasn't too traumatic

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Well done big man. I see knee replacements in my future, good to hear it wasn't too traumatic

Hey Ron good to see you back and thank you.

Key my friend is do as your told especially exercises but you must get your pain management right so you can exercise right away.

No sweat for a man of your caliber ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Our wonder NHS finally gave me a new knee last Friday at 5pm.

I would like to reaeure others who are facing similar operations that it is possible to get back on with a our sex la of with in a week of post op . I fact it was one of those little motivational goals I set myself.

Yes iam very young at 51 to have a full knee replacement and leading up my op I put myself on a fitness regime but its only know iam reaping the benefits of all the hours of swimming.

So with a little help from LH I had my first orgasm post op on day 5.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Im waiting to here if I will have to have this op too NHS dragging their arse as ever lol good to know youve had a full recovery :)