new mature couple

Hi there, and welcome to the forum ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Hi,welcome to the forum,hope you realise just how addictive Lovehoney is I bet you will soon have a drawer full of sex toys like most of us have.

thank you for all the welcomes xxx

Hi. What was the toy? Write a review so we can share your joy.

What are you looking for on the forum?

Welcome! Fantastic news, delighted to hear that you are enjoying your sex life. You'll find a load of advice and interesting toys on this website!

A drawer full Onlyones? I have 3 drawers full!!

Hello, hope you continue having fun

Hello, welcome to the forum.

hi and welcome to the forum . glad you are enjoying your sex life x

*sexybabe* wrote:

Welcome! Fantastic news, delighted to hear that you are enjoying your sex life. You'll find a load of advice and interesting toys on this website!

A drawer full Onlyones? I have 3 drawers full!!

clitoral vibrator and glass dildos. 1 review done so far. as for the forum general interest and see what's what

have to say I we were in a similar scenario and me and the OH started talking and being honest and wham bam like you say more sex then we thought possible. So people get talking and stop hiding from one another. It is also okay to say no if something is not of your liking but I bet there are plenty of things that are. Glad you are in the same boat display4me. Have fun and lots of it!