New Me

Great to see you @The_Little_Ladybird
What a lovely name :heart_eyes:
Here’s to an exciting new year and new you.
X

2 Likes

Welcome back. Stay strong

1 Like

Lovely to see you back! Hope you’re keeping ok in the midst of everything….

2 Likes

Welcome back @The_Little_Ladybird - proud of you for taking the step. Look forward to your usual insightful and positive input xx :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hello again, great name! Hope you are ok

1 Like

Welcome back again! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome…back, @The_Little_Ladybird​:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hello I’m new I like to wear women’s sexy lingerie and act like a women or transgender. Also I like to be taken by the other person.

2 Likes

Don’t think this has anything to do with the topic?

2 Likes

I think they’re just seeing it as an introduction thread and not knowing the whole story behind it. They’ve only been on a day :upside_down_face:

@3833arc make your own thread, I’m sure everyone would like to say hello to you.
This is the Introduce Yourself category if you decide to do it.

3 Likes

Seems as good a place as anywhere to update. I am doing much better than I expected. Mornings before I drag my bubble butt out of bed are the worst part.
My Son is doing well, loads of contact with his friends, talking about his emotions and keeping me motivated.
I have answered messages to my ex but haven’t made first contact since Christmas day.
He has reached out several times, ive politely replied (if necessary).
Just had a message from him asking how I am. I haven’t replied.
I made a list of reasons to never take him back this morning (13 reasons so far). He has been in the driving seat of this whole shit show from the start and I am taking my power back.

Its difficult to keep my mind focused. My emotions seem to change daily. He honestly was a loving husband for so long, I dont know what happened.

21 Likes

More power to you.
Taking control of your own stuff is strong, courageous and will see you right in the future.
Brighter times are ahead.

2 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird you go girl the brave new you will win through :kissing_heart: your right he has been in the driving seat so far so let him get the boot !
It will get better for you over time and you will have moments where you will dip keep that list prominent to remind you hun and let’s hear from you in the future a happy more stable and connected person who knows what she wants hun :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome back - a beautiful new nickname. I hope your reviews can be considered so you can continue reviewing as you did previously ?

1 Like

I really hope everything goes well @The_Little_Ladybird, wishing you the very best :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Evening and welcome back.

1 Like

I love the idea of the list.

My (male) intuition tells me that at some point he will ask you to take him back but unless there is evidence of a real and lasting change in attitude I wouldn’t even consider it if I was you.

Stay resolute and I’m sure you will emerge stronger than ever.

2 Likes

Hello @The_Little_Ladybird & welcome back.

1 Like

Thinking of you and son. You are very strong and a beautiful lady. We are all with you. Look forward to 2023. @The_Little_Ladybird

2 Likes

I agree with @rockstar. I wouldn’t even consider it without good evidence. Words are not enough.

1 Like