new person

hi im new to this

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the forums!

thank you very much how r u

Welcome, a lot of information and good opinions in here. From what I have seen everyone is welcoming and open to all discussions. Enjoy.

Thank you im new to this i would like to buy some couples toys but not sure which one to try wat do you reccomend

Hello :)

Hi and welcome! Our favourite toy to use together is a bullet vibrator, it's small enough to use on your clit during sex, and the vibrations will go to his penis too (as long as it's strong enough!) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) cock rings are also good, or some bondage gear!

naughty sarah wrote:

Thank you im new to this i would like to buy some couples toys but not sure which one to try wat do you reccomend

Welcome to the forum! I'd recommend bullet vibrators or butt plugs as great couples toys, since there are zillions of ways to add them into any kind of sex you chose.

Welcome!!

Hi and welcome to the foums :)

Hey, welcome to the forums x

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums :) x

Hi and welcome! For couples toys, I'd definitely recommend vibrating cock rings, but any vibrators can be used during sex to give both of you pleasure. Really it's all up to personal taste, but LH has loads of choice so you'll be sure to find something you both enjoy if you try some things out and experiment. Enjoy the forums :)

We have fallen in love with the lelo toy line, specifically the Gigi2, pricey but great. Vibrating cock rings are always a good idea. Also have you considered strapon play? While we are into it, not everyone is. Good hunting. Feel free to look up some of my reviews. I try to look at everything from both her side and mine, and have gotten good feedback from her.

Hi and welcome :)

hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome =D

Hello and welcome

Welcome and have fun! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi!