New Role-play Ideas!

Tail Butt Plugs… just saying :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

These are so good they inspired me write some of the ones I’ve had on my mind. Some of these we’ve already done and some are just ideas for now. Really keen to hear if anyone has done these already or has any other ideas! Please follow us in keeping scenarios gender neutral :rainbow_flag:

The Kitten
An adorable kitten is playing but they grow thirsty and hungry. A saucer of milk is a start but they want more than that and they know how to get it.

Off Menu
In the back of an ice-cream parlour a persuasive customer wants something that’s not on the menu. They want it all, whipped cream, chocolate, ice cream, milkshake, banana…

The Robot
An advanced sex robot built to obey voice commands and provide pleasure. Programmed to recognise positions and fulfill desires.

Lone Ranch
A mysterious rancher is sitting a bar drinking whiskey after a tough but bountiful day. A stunning prostitute catches their eye and sets a high price which is gladly paid and worth every dime.

Out of This World
An alien from a distant planet assumes a human form. It wants to explore its new form and yours. It has never experienced a human orgasm before. It is curious and in awe of all that it discovers, it has never felt this good before!

A Sailors Tale
The ocean can play tricks on the mind. A lonely sailor is tempted by a dreamy Mermaid/Merman. Slippery when wet. (I wish Lovehoney still stocked Slube!)

Heir To The Throne
A beautiful princess/prince is in their bedroom in the tallest tower of the tallest castle. A stranger’s footsteps are coming up the stairs. Will it be the love they’ve been hoping for or someone more sinister?

Workout
The tension is unbearable with hot personal trainer helping their client with sensual yoga positions. Stretching out over a roll mat and exercise ball. Things get sweaty and the real workout begins.

Dungeons & Dragon Dildos
Choose your own adventure and learn your fate. Roll the dice and embark on a journey you won’t forget.

Cheers
Gorgeous cheerleader is new in town and used to getting what they want. With eyes on the football captain they meet them after school for a private routine.

6 Likes

Nothing should be left unexplored! Enjoy xx

3 Likes

Agreed, thanks! You too!

I really want to try a kinky D&D role-play campaign! Roll the dice and who knows what will happen! @discobot roll 1d20

Anyone played or created a campaign like this?

4 Likes

:game_die: 4

1 Like

:scream: uh-oh! Bad roll! What’s going to happen now?!

I adore tail butt plug. Got some ears too. :heart:

3 Likes

My husband was into D&D at uni, and they did a sexy one. Not really my thing, but I’ll ask him about it.

1 Like

Do tell us more @Blonde_Bunny. Looked into buying a tailed butt plug but whats the idea around them?

1 Like

They bring so much to our bedroom. Their fun for cosplay, role play, they’re cute, they’re sexy and they combine the two things in my life I want and need, a butt plug and a real tail! :smile:

3 Likes

I did mention it to the wife and she had a little shy giggle, i might have to treat her to one as a surprise, we are starting role playing more. I’ll have a look at your reviews to see which ones you’ll recommend

1 Like

That sounds super fun actually! I wonder if there are any online kinky D&D groups…

1 Like

Some great choices there @M32 , especially the firefighter one ! :drooling_face:

1 Like

You can’t really beat a slutty secretary in my opinion

1 Like

Here’s some more ideas for roleplay scenarios!

Hidden Jewels
Priceless jewels have been smuggled. They’re often concealed in underwear and even inserted into jeweled buttplugs. These smugglers will do anything to ensure they aren’t caught!

The Groupie
Back stage a super fan meets their idol. But they won’t leave without fulfilling their fantasy. They’ve dreamt of this moment and can’t believe their luck.

The Bimbo
The perfect ditzy doll! Care free, clumsy, and gullible. Easily amused and eager to please. Who needs books when you’ve got the looks! A real life Barbie or Ken.

Massage
A client has booked the full treatment. Intimate and sensual. Could be an elite luxurious spa or dirt cheap above a sleazy back alley.

VIP
The VIP guest is served drinks and whatever they desire. An eroitic dance and strip tease in a private room.

The Creation
Years of experimentation have led to this. A creation brought into this world by unnatural means. It soon discovers its purpose. Designed and built to satisfy the scientist’s insatiable needs.

Continuing on from these.

1 Like

Air hostess…

1 Like