New to anal play.

Evening all, so my partner and I are fairly new to anal play, mainly a finger running around the rim and sliding in, and a bit of tongue play. It's got me wanting to trial a few more things such as butt plugs and strap ons, are there any suggestions how best to introduce this? Does a butt plug offer much during sex? And are strap ons the best thing to jump into or is it best to start with a small vibrator/ Dildo first? Appreciate your responses :) hope you all enjoyed the sunshine today!

Are you asking for butt plug use in the butt of a female or male, both or other?

Knowing will help us give you more useful info,

Both male and female :)

Depends how adventurous you are but personally, I would start with slightly smaller toys. I had anal sex with my ex who was quite big, it hurt a lot and gave me an upset tummy and almost put me off anal for life! So I then bought some beads and now I'm using plugs. Working my way back up to something bigger!

There are so many toys you can experiment with - beads, plugs, probes - some vibrate, some don't. I'd start off with a plug for each of you. You can get a set of 3 t stretch you. Search LH for 'butt plug sets' - you may like something like this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22285

Good luck and let us know what you go for!

I recently started using a butt plug and love it. I started with the LH beginners one which is a nice small starter. I'm now building up to a bigger one. It is actually really comfrotable. I have also used a glass dildo as well. Enjoy πŸ˜€

Okey doke!

Butt plugs offer different things for men and women.

For a woman, and if I miss anything, someone with the correct anatomy will put me straight I'm sure, the primary advantage when having sex with a butt plug is that it makes the vagina tighter. The plug pushes the back wall of the vagina forward, and so increases the stimulation it receives during penetrative sex. That's a good thing for most people I imagine. Not only does it increase the stimulation on the back wall but also all over really, since the pentration will be filling a smaller cavity than usual. The benefits for a penis I think are fairly straight forward to imagine from there. Moving on from butt plugs, there are many threads in the forum about anal sex and the use of strap ons, many of the posts will tell you about stronger orgasms from anal penetration, squirting, and also some that don't like it. Us the white bar to search for anal, or as was recently pointed out, search google for "Lovehoney Forum anal sex" or similar.

For a man, the prostate is in your bum, and my love of anal things started with teh humble butt plug, and it is a great additional sensation to squeeze down on as you have sex. But the better stimulation for me lies in heavy dildos pressing on my prostate - some lengthy and really quite amazing orgasms are had that way.

An often overlooked anal toy is the bead - whipping beads out quickly at the point of orgasm will increase the pleasure loads. this works for all sexes. it's also fun to put in.

The key really is just try everything, use plenty lube and discover what you like

For women, the butt plug does indeed make the vagina feel tighter which is pleasurable for you both, but it also feels nice in itself. Our G spot isn't located in our bums, but it's such a nice feeling to have something stretch and fill you in that way. With you inside her as well she'll love it!!

Even more benefits for you as Sum Sub says, as your prostrate (your 'P' spot) is in your bum. You'll have loads of fun with it, whatever you start with! I'd try it all!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

For women, the butt plug does indeed make the vagina feel tighter which is pleasurable for you both, but it also feels nice in itself. Our G spot isn't located in our bums, but it's such a nice feeling to have something stretch and fill you in that way. With you inside her as well she'll love it!!

Even more benefits for you as Sum Sub says, as your prostrate (your 'P' spot) is in your bum. You'll have loads of fun with it, whatever you start with! I'd try it all!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry didn't mean to double post!

Hi Solo88,I think the set of three suggested by sexybabe is a good starting point.I myself having often enjoyed anal sex with my late husband who was quite girthy opted for vibrating anal beads which I reviewed recently and have also bought a couple of medium butt plugs.Mine unfortunately for now are for solo play but I still enjoy them immensly nonetheless.

Oh Funlover69 I'm so sorry for your loss 😒

I wasn't sure whether I would enjoy butt plugs as our g spot isn't located there, but it's such a nice feeling! Can't wait for my new vibratong one to arrive. I'll check out your review for the vibrating beads, they sound very interesting!

I'm quite new to anal games in general, very curious and very scared.... **edited by moderator** any other suggestion before making the big step?

My first experience happened without any planning,analysing or lube.One of the first times I had sex with my then boyfriend was in my parents livingroom while they lay directly upstairs.Before we knew where we were we were stripped of having sex doggy style so turned on at the thought of being caught that in our excitement at on point it ended up as anal sex.Of course this just blew my mind and from that day to this I have always loved the sensations of anal sex.It just adds such an amazing extra dimension to all the other sensations of vaginal penetration that the orgasms become much more powerful and in our case knee trembling as we were still standing although barely.
It is only recently that I have dabbled with anal toys due to living alone and playing solo.
So basically I don't think it matters too much what you start with as long as you are relaxed and turned on enough,bearing in mind of course with toys don't go too big to start with and use plenty lube.

*sexybabe* we may not have specific pleasure spots up there but you can still orgasm from anal sex or anal play.