New to anal play

Have a look through the P-spottig thread theres lots of good tips in there.

Anatomy is not standard, so finding a toy that hits the p spot can be a bit hit or miss. It does kind of sound like you found it though from what ive read on the thread (although, Im female so cant try p spotting. Sounds fun though)

Anyway ask the guys on there, they know their stuff
By the sound of it though its kind of something you have to work at, like g spot orgasms.
Either way, sounds like you had fun and got the plug in comfortably, so thats great :grin: :+1:

You have to kind of adjust to anal anyway, its not an instantly pleasurable as your brain doesnt know what to do with the new sensations so usually feels odd to begin with, so id keep at it.
All else fails you can always return it. Its 100days from time of purchase now

1 Like

I agree with a lot of what is above! The only thing I can really add is this was my first vibrating one and I love it:

1 Like

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl and @AllenTries

Again, my apologies for the late reply.

I have had a good read through the Prostate Super Orgasm thread and keep referring to it. I will post there soon.

I wondered if I really had found the spot with the pre-cum as I am guessing that this amounts to ‘prostate milking’. It’s quite an overwhelming and urgent feeling which was, in retrospect, quite a thrill and definitely needs more investigation.

It’s interesting what you are saying about needing the time to adjust. I will be having a more thorough play later this evening. I can’t wait! Already, I get the feeling that I probably need to try slightly larger toys. (I still find it amazing that I got the whole Booty Buddy right in there so easily!)

I don’t plan to return this vibrator at all. It’s fun and I did get a real kick out of using it, even though nothing absolutely spectacular happened. I see potential in this after my initial play. The sensations I experienced did get me feeling that there is more to this and that I should keep playing and, hopefully, find even more enjoyment. Whether I will ever achieve that impressive Super-O remains to be seen and I’m sure I’ll have a lot of fun trying.

Thanks for the recommendation of the 7 Function Silicone Rechargeable Vibrating Prostate Massager. It looks very similar to the Booty Buddy I bought, but about half an inch shorter.

It would be nice to find one which stays in place too. I can manage that if I clench my butt cheeks or lie/sit on a cushion. That works well enough.

Anyway, more fun later and I’ll probably join in with the other thread next time.

Thanks again. Best wishes all!

2 Likes

So you never have a bad embarrassing experience hears some tips, I do all of these and never ever had a single incident of any kind -

1. Make sure youve gone to the loo at least 6hrs before you think you will be doing it. This will give your insides enough time to self clean itself!

2. Give your self a good clean round the hole and go inside just a few millimetres and clean, shave there to.

3. I brought a cheap 5inch long by 2cm in width competitor dildo, so before your about to get naughty go in the bathroom and basically use the dildo as a substitute cock, go in and out a few times to check 100% your good to go (do not use that dildo for anything else apart from to prepare for anal!

4. Its a smart idea to use lube, you or your partner cover his dick in it so its easier and less uncomfortable to begin with, for god sake tell him to be gentle and slow, its not your pussy or anything like it!

5. Never go from your arse to your vagina, only your vagina to your arse! You can get some nasty infections. I usually get my partner to finish himself off doing anal.

Hope these tips help hun Xx

3 Likes