New to Bondage

Hello my lovely friends,

A month or so ago I bought some underbed restraints however we havent used them really yet, We are fairly new to bondage etc and I have no idea what I am doing! I would like him to be tied up but I'm not sure how confident I will be in the act and if I will end up laughing and ruining the moment! Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas of special things I can do for him that might make this easier for me as I have zero imagination when it comes to doing things to him as usually I'm the one always receiving (hence the princess name lol). The only thing he will not let me do is touch his bum, any ideas of what to wear or say will help me so much. I'm doing this as a surprise so usually I'd ask him what his favourite outfit is etc but I'm relying on all you guys to help me a little, also what to do to him? I dont want to neccessarily hurt him but he does need some punishment ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

You guys are always so helpful so always worth getting your opinions

Thanks

x

First of all knowing your boundaries would help .

Personally with it being a first time I would keep it simple and to non threatening forms.

As you stated your not that confident , I would seriously consider a blindfold if that is within your boundaries. That way he cant see you looking perhaps a little aprehensive of fumbling around. It will also give you some thinking time before you perform something .

I would look at

1) Ice Play - Its very hot at the moment and this would be ideal.

2) Tickling feather.

3) Dragging a flogger over his body .

4) Food play

5) general touching and stoking of his body with bare hands , then perhaps add a rubber glove ( a new kitchen one would do) Repeat the process with lube and tease his manhood .

6) Finish him off with Oral

Outfitwise. I like those black figure hugging PVC wet look bodies that Lovehoney sells if you have the figure. Stocking hold ups and heels or thigh high boots to complete.

Just some ideas for starters

Deleted due to duplicate post. Dont know what happened there

That is the best advice ever about the blindfold! Will definitely take all of this on board and see how it pans out.

I was thinking something like this for attire?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39867

I'm rather lucky I can pull off most outfits as I'm size 8, I think the Ice thing is a great idea as it is absolutely scorching at the moment!

I have some amazing thigh (or croutch high as I'm only 5"2) high PVC boots which will be making an appearance. Im terrified but so excited at the same time!

Going to be very strange being in control!

I think he will like that ! I think he might just melt before your eyes. You may just have to fight him off you .

I was also thinking if you wanted to finish it off by making love you could always do the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl whilst he is still restrained . Perhaps instead of or additional to the oral .

Yes I completely agree might even go all out and reverse cowgirl anal! I think he may have a heart attack lol x

1993princess wrote:

Yes I completely agree might even go all out and reverse cowgirl anal! I think he may have a heart attack lol x

If you are into Anal then initial positioning may be important ie face down .

If you want to try a little light punishment then you could playfully spank his manhood but very lightly .If he calls it a name( some guys do ) You could say something like" I havnt given Percy permission to dribble and needs to be punished" Dont forget he cant see you if you are dying to laugh . Using the blindfold will hide many potential laughter and nervous points.

Just enjoy yourself , I am sure he will.

Just a couple of notes about safety of which you may already know about.

1) Make sure that you have a safeword system in place . For example if the word "Red" is spoken then every thing must stop immediately and restraints released .

2) Never leave the room whilst someone is restrained even if its just a loo break . Alaways free a hand before leaving the room.

3) Make sure all your activities are within your pre set boundaries.

Thanks so much for all the ideas and completely agree with the safety aspect, I'm sure we will have the time of our lives and thank you for all the suggestions you have been a saint! (or a sinner if thats what you like ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif))

1993princess wrote:

Thanks so much for all the ideas and completely agree with the safety aspect, I'm sure we will have the time of our lives and thank you for all the suggestions you have been a saint! (or a sinner if thats what you like )

Its been a pleasure just make sure you both enjoy yourselves .

We are actually roleplayers so we do swap roles occasionally and bondage does occasionally come into it . We also make sure we have a laugh with the dialogue as we arn't really into serious sex .

My favourite so far has been with me tied to the bed, my wife then kissed and caressed me up and down my body and then she alternated between using ice cubes and hot drinks in her mouth to suck me off, it was also my first proper temperature play, it was amazing 😊 I’ve read about non penetrative sex which I love the thought of! I can just imagine us being oiled up with massage oil and then she just rub her body up and down mine along with some grinding. Apparently it can be amazing and very difficult to not just give in to the urge 😊

I enjoy sensory play while restrained as a way to start, you have some excellent suggestions I love ice play, massage oils, and massage candels can border on wax play with the hot but is desiged for massage.

If you are open to blindfolds I like not seeing or knowing what is coming next and with the ties you are releasing control to your partner. This could lead to using other toys on you or sex itself if you want to.

You can also establish a role play scenerio to go with it all... that can be fun!

I enjoy sensory play while restrained as a way to start, you have some excellent suggestions I love ice play, massage oils, and massage candels can border on wax play with the hot but is desiged for massage.

If you are open to blindfolds I like not seeing or knowing what is coming next and with the ties you are releasing control to your partner. This could lead to using other toys on you or sex itself if you want to.

You can also establish a role play scenerio to go with it all... that can be fun!

+1

For a role play you could always go for an alternative type of costume such as a nurse without giving up your control .Then you OH will naturally be the patient whilst you as a nurse will do naughty things to him. Perhaps its something you could try next as I beleive you will be more confident.

Don’t be afraid to “mess up”. Sex should be fun and if it doesn’t go perfectly, that’s fine as long as you still have some fun with it. If you are nervous and not sure what to do next, slowly walk around the bed while he is blindfolded. You can pretend to be inspecting him but actually you can be planning what you are going to do next. He will hear and sense your movement so to him it will all be part of the scene. I would also say, keep it simple. You don’t need to try everything the first time. Pick 2 or 3 things and have some fun with them. Then next time, repeat 1 or 2 and add another 1 or 2 things

Just want to tell you all it went better than I expected! I didnt end up using a blindfold and I had a couple of drinks beforehand so I was a bit more at ease but we had the most amazing night and my boyfriend said he can't wait for me to do it again! I ended u just edging him for over an hour he was almost crying by the end - begginig me to let him finish! I loved having all the power so we will definitely be experimenting some more ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Well done sounds like you had a brilliant time x

Great to see the advice went well and proves you have a good sense of imagination so don’t ever doubt yourself 🙌🏻 Edging is super fun and my partner pushes me to the point I don’t even make sense when I try and speak!

Sometimes it's all about keeping it simple 😁