New to the community!

Hey I have ordered from love honey for around 2/3 years now and had no idea this community existed! after scrolling through some of the topics I had to make an account to get involved as it looks like a bunch of fun but also some good tips and tricks and recommendations are swapped around!
For some background me and my OH are 23 year old veterinary students, we love costumes, toy foreplay, light bondage + have been experiencing different toys both before and during intercourse.
I’m excited to get apart of the forum, why not tell me your favourite toy, I might find mine or the OH’s next best thing!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Hi @1EK :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Guaranteed tip top toy for me is my Mantric Rabbit. A firm favourite. Got to give a shout out for the Melt too though, a black Friday sale purchase I’m still getting to grips with but my first suction toy and absolutely extraordinary!

Oh, you’ve edited to take out the question… never mind - I’m leaving my answer! :joy:

1 Like

I thought people were ignoring it! i’ve popped it back in since your wonderful response :grin: I’ve spoken with my OH about the clitoral stimulators like the MELT you linked, she said she had a poor one in the past so never bothered again… would you recommend?

1 Like

Hello and welcome @1EK :slightly_smiling_face:

When someone asks a question in their intro topic they’ll often get a mix of answers and people who just want to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face:

Glass dildos are fun. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would, it’s an incredibly powerful toy (at least I find it so) and it’s taking me some getting used to but it’s unlike any vibrator or wand and has serious orgasmic power. Having said that everyone is different and though recommendations are always a good sign what works for one is no guarantee it will work for everyone. If you do a search on the forum for suction toys they’ve been discussed a lot and there’s lots of useful information from people who have used various different ones for compare and contrast which is really helpful :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome. See you around the forum

1 Like

Hey dude and welcome aboard. I had a couple mates from RVC at uni. Tended not to sit with them for dinner as we kicked back and chatted about our day. Never chatted about sex toys much / at all either funnily enough.

1 Like

Hi and welcome @1EK :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums

1 Like

Hi and welcome, hope you have fun :+1:

1 Like

Amazing, I applied there as they have a wonderful campus in wales but unfortantley didn’t get in! I can say I’m probably the type to have stayed with you guys and kicked it at dinner, I’m very into the ideal that we need R+R as much as we need to get our heads down, both are just as beneficial to our future.

1 Like

Ah fantastic, we don’t engage in much anal activity, my OH isn’t interested. I have tried some G spot stimulation and i’m quite partial to it, looks like a key piece of kit if thats how you like it :grin:

1 Like

Evening and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @1EK - a lovely introduction! I’ve tried before to think about a favourite toy but I just can’t do it! I think I’d probably put them into 3 categories: Clitoral suction toys, G-spot vibes and glass toys.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @1EK

1 Like

After afew of the comments on this alone I am thinking my next treat for the OH will be a clitoral suction toy! glass toys have been mentioned aswell I will have to look at getting one, is the main appeal the easy of entry?

For Mrs Chimp it’s the firmness and the weight, especially for g-spot stimulation. The textures are fantastic too, and you can also heat or chill them for a bit of temperature play too. :+1: Mrs Chimp’s favourites are the LH Beaded Glass Dildo and the Icicles No. 5. :+1:

LH Beaded Glass Dildo Icicles No. 5

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like