New to the site and hooked already.

Hi I'm Mike. A 27 year old that's been with my other half for 11 years! Crazy hey. How does she put up with me!
We have a pretty good sex life but since our child (nearly 4 now) she's not got the sex drive like she used to. I on the other hand feel like a rabbit on speed. No idea why but I'm always In the mood. I came to the site to try and find some nice toys for the misses for Xmas and ended up spending a fair few quid. Not only on her but for me also.

Seems like this is a great place to be and I'm looking forward to buying more and more as funds allow.

Hi and welcome! Hope you and your OH enjoy your christmas haul!

Welcome to the highly addictive forums! 😁

Hi and welcome to the forums yes lovehoney is addictive but a lot of fun to be had along the way.

Hi there and welcome :)

Hello and welcome aboard

Welcome to the site! Sounds like Santa will have a very full sack in your house!! 😉

Hello, and welcome to the forum 😀 x

Hi welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄

Howdy, hope you enjoy your new toys x

Ragz wrote:

I on the other hand feel like a rabbit on speed. No idea why but I'm always In the mood.

Perhaps because you're a man in his 20's? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Rather than a rabbit on speed, might I recommend a rabbit on batteries!

Anywho, welcome to the forums. It is a great community. I often think that if forum members ran the world, there'd be no wars, no fighting, just lots of love and sexy sex!

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Explain to your other half that it is kinda like being an over inflated balloon. You have to let the air out fairly often.

In time the rubber will become perished and not hold the pressure so well lol.

Hello, welcome and enjoy 😊
It is very common to have mismatched sex drives party when there is added pressures of having children. Love honey will help and sort you out. Enjoy your new toys 😜

Hello and a great big fluffy Christmas welcome xx

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome!!!