New to this!

Hi all!! Hope your well! New to the site due to the artical in Love It - Partner and I have been looking into purchasing toys for the bedroom, but with so many shapes sizes etc we dont know where to start! HELP!!!!!

hi bexie03 same here just read the story in love it to and thought id give it ago. if your stuck deciding on a toy try the rampent rabit its brill hits the spot everytime x

Hi, the first toy i bought was the rampent rabit and its really good for first time buyers it may look a bit intimadating but i think its fantastic xxx

Oh, I've seen those! They are very (!!!) intimidating Tammy L! LOL
Had a look at the Lovehoney site last night - just waiting for partner to come and check it out! I never knew all these sites were online! Eye opener - Thanks guys! x x x

Bexie, I was not so adventurous as the ladies above me. :) When I started out, I got a very simple mini vibe such as the Pleasure Wand--http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5332

It is a great size to use as a clitoral vibrator (the best place to start, in my book), but manages to be sizeable enough yet not intimidating to try as a first penetrative vibe.

This one is a bonus because the price is quite low (which is key when you're starting out and don't know yet what you'll like) and it comes with an extra finger vibe.

Enjoy. :)

hi bexie03. me and my girl friend have about 150 toys. most from lovehoney, we are writting reviews on all of them. by far the best one is the love and sex machine under the heading mains and rechargables. read my review (keith b).

hi bexie03. me and my girl friend have about 150 toys. most from lovehoney, we are writting reviews on all of them. by far the best one is the love and sex machine under the heading mains and rechargables. read my review (keith b).

Thanks for the ideas guys and gals!
Looking forward to a package coming my way next week!
x x x

Hi All,

I am also new to the site but really up for receiving some good ideas and keeping my sex life exciting. We are looking for a really strong vibrations vibrator that is smooth, also some balls - can any one recommend some?

Hello, Foxy, welcome. :)

I really liked this vibrator: http://www.orgasmarmy.com/vibrators/penthouse-waterproof-chrome-vibrator/review/5860.aspx It is incredibly powerful at it's highest speed and has a wonderfully wider bulbed tip which makes it great for penetration as well.

I am not sure if you wanted vibrating or classic balls, but I liked these: http://www.orgasmarmy.com/vibrators/love-eggs/review/5866.aspx Which I found were a little easier to insert than a regular ball, with the smaller point to the egg. You'll still want to put a drop of lube on it first, though.

Have fun!

Hi my fav toy is the rampent rabbit i love it i had never had an orgasm until i used this it was great.

Hi! Me and my hubby have just discovered this site...how exactly did we miss this one for so long?!?!

i just got the tongue tickler from love honey - perfect for starting out clit stimulator, absolutely amazing and he licked it on his balls too - very small and only 7.99 well worth the investment

hi im new to this site myself had many a laugh reading the reviews very informative