New toy arriving today

We brought tuesday deal of the day just wondered how many people are having it delivered today and how soon are people going be testing it out once arrived.

Added bonus it has arrived already. Our LH parcels normally arrive at dinner time.

You're talking about the juicer?
Mines delivered today too and will be having a session tonight

I already have the juicer, I really enjoy it vaginally, rather than its anal use.

If you enjoy your jucers half as much as I enjoy mine (anally) - I'll be very happy for you ;)

I didn't order that but i do have an order coming today :)

VirginAngel wrote:

I didn't order that but i do have an order coming today :)

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) oooh what have you ordered?

the pink version of the 5.5 inch silicone dildo thats on the tester list

then last night saw the double ended smooth glass was discontinued, so got that coming saturday too, ooops!

Yes i am on about the juicer. A lot of the reviews on it people play with it different ways. Not sure yet which way were going to use it. Looking foward to finding out tho.

bondagegod wrote:

Yes i am on about the juicer. A lot of the reviews on it people play with it different ways. Not sure yet which way were going to use it. Looking foward to finding out tho.

Same here. The experimenting will be fun, though honestly I'll know as soon as it is in my hand if it'll be going near my butt lol. Mine is hopefully coming today but post is being slow round my way...so perhaps not till tomorrow. It's all good either way :)

Lovebird s_x where you copied what i wrote how do you do that?

Looking foward to holding it and seeing what it is like. Didnt have time to open it this morning.
Hopefully the post will be early for you today.

Hi bondage god, if you look at the right end of the blue bar above someones post, there is the option to quite it :)

VA I got the larger one in the sale. Had it on my tester wishlist for ages and just had to buy it. I love the colour and realistic style of it. Hope you enjoy it ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thank you virgin angel.

Arrived 2 hours ago, saw it being discontinued, deal of the day and 20% discount which means must buy in my head lol.

Bought two other toys which are also butt plugs, a LH booty buddy for those cheeky wears outside the juicer obviously my first glass toy and that handle to swirl it around and the crystal ripples sleek 5 also a glass toy, being on my wishlist for a while now, got the house to myself at last off to have fun now!

Not had chance to test it out yet. But first impressions from looks is it going be a very good toy.

Hijacking the thread a little here, did anyone else notice their juicer having quite a few bits of dust/dirt/air trapped inside? I know it's not a totally abnormal thing to find in glass dildos so wasn't particularly bothered, but I noticed a few little specks that look like chips and an air bubble that you can feel when you run your nail along the glass on the handle and I'm wondering about structural intergrity now...don't really want to waste customer care's time so figured I'd ask here since so many of us have one!

It's a great little toy in all other respects :D

I didn't notice this on mine. Can have a better look tonight if you like.
Got its first use last night - Oh loved it (she didn't know was it was until inside her) and the big bulbous end felt amazing against me while I was in her front lol

I just checked mine over and havent got anything like that on my juicer.

Just wondered what people did think to the juicer? Here is my Review of it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29225&reviewid=113077#customer_reviews

Think it's a shame it's being discontinued for future love honey customers that will never know about how good it is.