New toy options

I think my wife is interested in the glass butt plugs. The glass seems to be a highly popular choice. I think I’ll have to definitely invest in those.

We’ve recently got the Volta and the Zumio (thanks birthday discount :slightly_smiling_face::+1:) , and Mrs Chimp thinks they’re great. We have quite a substantial collection now, and it was fantastic to find something that still felt fresh and different. :+1:

youth of the two which one is your favourite

I think Mrs Chimp would say the Volta. That one is quite effortless. The Zumio is very intense, but the head is incredibly small, and so the technique is everything. She’s had a few goes with it, and has enjoyed herself immensely, but she can sense that she’s not unlocked its full potential yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the info that isvwhybi am confused on thebheadvandcifvits better to be hairless for better contact

Neither of those toys are suction toys (though I don’t think you need to be hairless for those either).

If you pop ‘womanizer’ or ‘melt’ into Search it’ll bring up lots of Topics for you to have a read. :+1:

thank you so helpful