New Website

Oooh, what item was it?

@Ian_Chimp I think I can mention it because it’s been live for a while. It’s the colouring book. Brenna sorted it out this morning though, so hopefully it will be on the site soon. :+1:

2 Likes

As long as the product is for sale you can mention it. :+1:

Weird that your review didn’t make it to the page first time around though. Now you’ve got my hopes up for some expletive-ridden take-down of not only the book, but adult colouring-in itself. :slightly_smiling_face: I hope it’s vicious. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Not sure if this belongs here or in the New Website thread so apologies if it’s not in the right place. When I delete an item from my wish list on mobile using the little bin button, the page refreshes to remove it but it also resets where I am in the list. So if I delete item 50, when the page refreshes it only shows items 1-12 and I have to keep loading more to get back to where I was.

Definitely sounds like a first world problem now that I write it out loud but it is a right old faff, especially when my wish list is creeping up to three digits thanks to reading about all the toys people have on here :rofl:

Could the page refresh to where it was before, or even better have a “Show All” option and the ability to delete more than one at a time, kinda like the edit/select option for deleting photos off your phone?

Also, if there was a way to stay signed in or auto-sign in as well that would be great. I’m always happy with cookies so I’d be okay with an extra one to remember me :blush:

3 Likes

It’s live now - the review - so that’s nice to see.
No email about it though, and no discount, but at least I’m the happy owner of a Tango X (sorry @VR - hope you were lucky, too).

Not sure if there’s anywhere else I could post or if this is relevant but noticed on mobile how long it took to scroll to the reviews when looking at products. There’s so much to get through before you can read them!

After the add to cart the description should come next not suggested products and frequently bought together, it’s distracting when you want to decide if you’re actually going to buy. After reading the important info it’s fair enough to upsell but I still think reviews should be higher up.

5 Likes

Someone else has probably flagged this one up already - and I assume the answer will be “call the customer service team” - but…

At this very moment I am in the process of submitting an order to LH. I know that I have an outstanding “thank you for your review” 20% discount in my favour, so I’ve just tried to use it by clicking the activation link in the email. Result: surprise, surprise, no such page exists, so no discount. Now seriously wondering whether I should bother ordering anything at all. :angry:

1 Like

Hi @PleasureDrone
There is a code and if @Lovehoney_Brenna is reading this I’m sure she would send it over to you, however - she is not in the office right now.
By the morning I’m sure she’ll read and get back to you.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Cupc8kes - shall wait and see. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I think they may be phasing the review discount out, as I don’t think you get a ‘thank you’ email with the new system (though that could just be me :slightly_smiling_face:). They’ve created a code though, so that’s a good sign. :+1:

I also noticed the code doesn’t work with Deal of the Day, so I’m guessing it has these rules attached too, like the email offers (just as an FYI).

1 Like

I don’t get anything either. Even if they don’t give a discount anymore, an email alert would still be nice to let you know the review is now live instead of going looking for it.

4 Likes

I think the tweak we wanted the most was to be able to filter by star rating. And we got it! :partying_face::balloon::tada:

We just forgot to mention we wanted to keep all the other stuff too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ah, it came at a hefty price :joy:

1 Like

Just tried to order an Electrastim accessory at around £60.

My bank refused the payment on a random security check. We cleared that and I tried again. The LH website wouldn’t accept the card.

Tried a completely different card. That wouldn’t work either.

Tried PayPal. Still no good.

Contacted Live Chat.

It turns out that if you have two failed attempts the LH website locks you out for 24 hours. That’s handy.

Went elsewhere and purchased the same item. No problems.

So ive found a bug were I can’t un save an item in my save list. When the page refreshes after pressing remove product the item is still there. Its only happening to one item so far.

Hello there, there seem to be a lot less options available when filtering; it would be nice if the filtering functionality could be expanded to match what used to be available; I have found myself giving up browsing a couple of times, as I have been unable to filter results as much as one used to.

Also, having just had to fill out a return request form; the form asks for as much detail as possible about the issue, then only gives you 130 characters, which is barely enough for scant details.

Hopefully teething troubles can be sorted out soon! Thanks…

3 Likes

Stupid question here, but how do I tell if I’m unlimited?

I put an order in for around £20 a few weeks ago and used a 20% discount code - I obviously wasn’t expecting the 25% one. I got charged postage so went on Live Chat where my account was checked and I AM still unlimited so the postage was refunded.

I have the Kurve in my basket (currently 20% off) and there’s a 20% discount taken off that, for which I should be grateful, but I’m still being charged postage. I’m just wondering if there’s still such a thing as the unlimited 25% and how I swap it out for the 20% that I can’t seem to get rid of!

Thanks to anyone who can help!

The code for the Unlimited discount is Unlimited25off40, and you put that in the ‘Have a voucher code?’ box in your basket.

It only works if your account has been tagged as Unlimited though, and some people’s didn’t swop over properly (I had to ask Brenna for help with mine).

Your free delivery is now a £3.99 discount that you can put towards either free standard delivery, or some money off a quicker one. But it should be free over £40 anyway. :+1:

Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this, but I’ve noticed another odd glitch in the new LH website.

If I log in to my account, go to my order history and look at the details for what items comprised each order, the page tells me that every item I ordered was FREE! - yet the total at the bottom shows the correct price paid. Not a major annoyance for me, but I thought the LH web team should be made aware of it.

Thanks, Mr Chimp.

I’ve tried adding it but it’s not recognised. I can’t find any way of removing the 20% off either. Live Chat told me I am still Unlimited but there’s no mention in my account of it.

I’m getting very frustrated! I’m pretty sure the Kurve would help but…

1 Like