New Website

As suggested by @Calie here is a thread to discuss the new website and anything you think might be amiss.

Please read through the things below to check it hasn’t already be raised.

We are aware that:

Wishlists are not available - they will be coming back, but until then please use “save for later”
Some reviews are missing - Should be resolved very soon!
Unlimited discount may not be working for you - Please email Customer Care if you think you should have unlimited perks but they are not working
Filtering by new/New in section - This should be back within the next few weeks

I’ll add more to this list as they are raised :slight_smile: Thank you for all your help, you’re all amazing! :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
Just wanted to add that my items seem to be getting removed from my saved list.

3 Likes

The “new in” tab for all the toys, lingerie, lubes etc etc

3 Likes

Hello @Lovehoney_Brenna, I hope that you are well.

I was just trying to open a return on the new website, fairly straightforward but all it asks for is personal details and order number, not which items (not much of an issue as I always include a slip with that information) but then you hit the “send request” button and it does nothing, doesn’t go to another page, no emails received so I am unsure if it has worked or not; (of course I can go through CC, I just thought I would raise it here incase it is an issue.

Thank you

1 Like

You can mention which items you are returning once you have selected the reason. Could you try to submit it again and let me know if the same thing happens?

Hello, it gave me the option to put which items (it didn’t before) and now it has gone through fine, thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna

I’ve mentioned it elsewhere - but for completeness there is a little glitch that when clicking on The reviews link on a product that’s deal of the day it does nothing (doesn’t scroll down or unhide the review pane). However if you search for the product and link to its ‘normal’ page it works fine.

I’m a web developer - I’ll load my bug checking console and see if I can identify the reason more accurately…guessing a Mis-targeted bit of JavaScript or missing Ajax call

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Hi Brenna,

A bit of an update to our recent email exchange if I may.

I was under the impression that the “unlimited account” benefits were to be returned and were only missing due to being one of errors with the site upgrade. However, posted some 9 hours ago in the “Has the UK website changed?” thread, I was rather concerned to read this chat message received by the poster:

“I am very sorry this code is not working for you. This code is only valid for customers who have used their 25% off £40 in the past year, customers who have not used this were not sent a code. This perk has been removed and is making way for some new account benefits.”

I (as you know) was never sent the code, even though I last used the “25% off £40” on 5th January 2021. So that doesn’t make sense.

Similarly, when I used the code you sent me – it also didn’t work.

In addition to all the “unlimited account” benefits not working, as detailed in our emails, I also noticed that product reviews do not work - I have tried many and from different approaches, but alas – I am unable to see any product reviews at all.

Is there an ETA (estimated Time of Arrival) for when we might expect the return of the our “unlimited” benefits, or are they, as they chat message suggests - being unceremoniously stripped from us?

If the “unlimited” benefits are being taken away, then surely LH would have advised us ‘regular’ “unlimited” folk of this intention in advance and not have us find out after the event?

I sincerely hope the benefits are not being stolen from us.

Can you reassure me/us please?

P.S. I can also confirm that my wish list items have all been placed in the “saved Items” area. :blush:
P.P.S. Thanks for this specific new thread, a good idea. :+1:
P.P.P.S Don’t know if it makes a difference, but I should say I’m a PC user and not a smart phone mobile user. :computer:

Hi, I like the new look but thought I might make a suggestion. I use an older laptop with a relatively small screen, and when I’m scrolling through lists I can’t even fit a full line of products on the screen. I can either read their titles or see their images but not both. I notice when scrolling down the “utility-nav-wrapper” class section hides itself, and maybe extending the functionality here to more or all of the header would improve the experience. Another option might be zooming out from the product grid, so it’s possible to see more. Just a few thoughts, otherwise I’ve had no real problems navigating or using the site. Nice job guys

Review discount link doesn’t work
Oh no! We’re really sorry but this page is no longer available
For an email from 16th Jan
so didn’t buy, sorry

2 Likes

I’m having exactly the same issue, after spending hours scrolling through the site looking for the products I’m wanting adding them to the save for later section they’re now gone :sob:

After reading through another thread about the discount not working I can across someone who said they were advised to buy something and then the discount would appear after.
On this I thought I would give it ago so put something in my basket for 5.99 and used my points and only paid 1p!!! My discount then appeared so now I have my unlimited back yayyyyy!!
Give it a go. GOOD LUCK!

My Unlimited discount works again. :+1:
(not connected to the post above, it just started working)

Though it has spawned some more screen-stealing boxes…

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimpoh gosh… That is annoying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I find this logic particularly odd if it is true as Unlimited status was 2 seperate perks, the 25% off and the free postage. It’s not often I can justify a big spend on LH, so I end up making more, smaller orders with the reviewers discount and the free postage.

Theoretically I could have saved those orders up to one that cost over £40 to get the 25% off (in practice if I did this I wouldn’t have bought as many products as I’d be less likely to cave in on DOTD) - so it makes no sense to me that someone can buy the same products as me, pay less doing it as they’ve used a larger discount, and then is deemed to be allowed to keep the perk while I haven’t been.

It’s logical LH would want to keep their biggest spenders happy, but then surely that call needs to be made based on actual spending, and not whether or not people happen to have used a code while making those purchases?

(This isn’t a complaint at all, I’m sure those of us currently missing the unlimited discount will have it fixed, I just find it odd logic!)

4 Likes

Since the update, upon accessing the site I am greeted by a pop up informing me that you do not deliver to my address. I have received post from you before, and my area is covered by royal mail, so I’m pretty certain that it’s a mistake.

Further to my post above (21 Hours ago), I thought it important to provide an update.

Whereas there are still some issues with the new web site, such as not being able to see or use my loyalty points, etc. I can confirm that from a little earlier today, the unlimited account benefits of ‘free delivery’ and ‘discount on £40+ orders’, are once again working.

Thanks Brenna!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna another little glitch spotted. I placed an order a few days ago and got the email with tracking code.

However when I go to my order history you cannot see the tracking details (although it says this o. The order tracking page that it will be visible when logged in. I can’t see it…

Wierdly my package hasn’t arrived when it said for the first time ever too!