New Year Forum Contest- Caption time! 🎆🎆🎆

captainmeow wrote:

It finally dawns on Sammi that an NYE night in with Lovehoney's bondage expert might have some strings attached...literally.

Ps: really enjoyed that episode! More colabs please! :)

Sammi just couldn't work out how Jess was triggering the e-stim plug she was testing for a dare whilst filming.

While sammi sings the "12 days of xmas" and jess "Ymca", oops wrong forum competition!

"Are you sure that's where the nipples are?"

Sammi: *pffffff* ohh sorry Jess - too many Brussels
Jess: I'm vegan dahling, smells like roses

🙈🙉🙊

Having paid an arm(well two really) and a leg for products on another website Love Honeys new model lost her head with the savings to be made.

We join Mrs santa in the toilet where she is trying to grant this sexy mannequin his Christmas wish. Now we can't show what's in the toilet already ...but it's this big..one more push and the mannequin will get both his arms for christmas.

Sammi- "We have been looking for a new head for our mannequin and Jess is kindly

offering hers, It's seen a fair bit of use but is still in remarkably good condition"

Little red riding hood and her fairy bondage mother 😜

Welcome to LH's one day modelling seminar - here we have examples of:-

a. How to take a picture using inventive ways to disguise the face.

b. A bit too much effort to achieve a natural look.

c. Me Me Me - take a photo of ME!!

Or/

LH staff taking up the mannequin challenge - one doing much better than the other two.

Xxxx

As Jess is feeling the spirit of the new festive butt plug range she wanted for christmas, Sammi seems as though she is not sure that is where santa was meant to deliver her present.

Very sexy product

It certainly wasn't an anus horribilis this year at Lovehoney!

Slight technical issue when Sammi realises where she's misplaced the spare nipple pastie.

when your best friend asks if her puppies will look big in this...
( Sammi's face says it all)

Santa Sammi finds out that Jess has been quite naughty with Jezebel's arms. Or more accurately, her fists...

Lovehoney xmas party is underway! One employee has already lost her head
Sammi isn't very happy with her secret santa present. "Cole' seriously!?"
Meanwhile Jess isn't quite as 'Wilde' as last year- YET.

Just when you thought the whole unrealistic shop mannequin outrage was over. Come on! Even Topshop didn't axe off the head and arms!

Sammi: "Not sure I warmed up enough for this butt plug"
Jess: "What plug? Falalalalala"

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Good Afternoon all!

We have a final competition of the year for the forum lined up for you, in the ever so popular form of a caption contest!

For those who are not aware we have a vlogging channel on https://www.youtube.com/user/LovehoneyTV starring Sammi and Jess featured below.

This is an out take from one of the more recent vlogs, your challenge is to come up with a caption for this.

The most funny, outrageous & clever caption will win a bundle of goodies from Lovehoney.

Potential for some Runners up too! So let's hear what you got...

**Comp closes Midday 3rd January 2017**