New Year's Resolutions

So we're coming up to the New Year soon (less than two weeks away!) and it seems like most people think 2016 has been a terrible year - I feel it's been pretty nice to me overall.

I hadn't seen a thread for this anywhere so I thought I'd start one. Who has a New Year's Resolution for 2017?

I know a lot of my family struggle to come up with anything - I'm making mine to start saving a decent chunk of money every single month - hopefully it will be unnoticeable this time next year so I won't even notice the money going out. We want to save up for a deposit for a mortgage so I thought what better time than a fresh new year?

How about everyone else? :)

I have a few, though not sure how well I'll keep them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1. I want to write a review every day throughout January
2. I want to start the 2017 British Heart Foundation Dechox early, and instead of giving up chocolate just for March, I want to give it up starting from Jan 1st
3. And this is the one I will struggle with, I have so many issues revolving around this, but it's the typical clichΓ©d 'new year new me' - diet and exercise!

Not a resolution, but basically start eating salad for one meals a day again / adding side salad. It's normally my normal routine but Christmas this year has meant it hasn't been possible.

Mine the same every year.

More sex this year. πŸ˜€

bondagegod wrote:

Mine the same every year.

More sex this year. πŸ˜€

Would love to make that one of mine, hahah! Can't force it unfortunately - I have a really high sex drive, the boyfriend not so much, I would like more than I get though :P

Don't make any really. Plus don't put anything off until new year what I can start straight away. Love Christmas just not so much fussed with a new year.
All those that do I hope your willpower holds upπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ah, unfortunately any New Year resolutions of mine would be quite lachrymose. But to summarise; I want to get out from under my family's thumb and be myself, not the perfect little marionette they seem to want.

Hope everyone can at least stick to one of their goals this year! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

None don't do new year in any shape or form.

kittencub wrote:

I'm with you on this one.

Certainly not going to make promises I can't keep xxx

I refuse to make resolutions now. I used to make them, usually it was get fit and lose weight. Most years I would fail by January 7th and it sends me into a depressive spiral. So I just take the year as it comes and try be the best person I can be.

I don't make resolutions either, I just try to do my best at everything and that's good enough for me, don't need any extra pressure in my life :)

I use resolutions to set targets like I did last year..Last year I said something on the lines ,I wanted a new me. With hard work this was achieved with further weight loss and toning.

My aim next year is to look really really good without a shirt on,with more toning and muscle development. My Mrs has similar aims with her weight loss programme. Both are realistic targets .

mysteron wrote:

I use resolutions to set targets like I did last year..Last year I said something on the lines ,I wanted a new me. With hard work this was achieved with further weight loss and toning.

My aim next year is to look really really good without a shirt on,with more toning and muscle development. My Mrs has similar aims with her weight loss programme. Both are realistic targets .

One of our aims for the new year is to turn our spare room into a home gym - will save money on gyms in the long run - only reason we can't do it now is because we currently have my sister and her husband using it while they're struggling to find work. We're doing them a massive favour by letting them live here for free while we pay all the bills but at this point it's getting frustrating - no privacy in our own house.

Once we have all the stuff to make it into a gym we're going to set a routine - not going to say the classy old 'new year, new me' but considering the weight I've put on since getting the implant, I'm really excited to have some way to counter it, just don't have time to go to and from the gym when we work from 8am to 6pm and have a 1 year old to look after. Will be so much better for convenience. Time to get my goal clothing out!! :D

No particular resolutions here, just need to get my mental health sorted.

Its an important one Purring-pussy. Mental heath is something we tend to "just get on with". Had it been a broken arm we would seek help immediately. Make sure you keep it, I'll be checking. 😘

My 2016 was pretty good and if it's the same in 2017 I shall be very happy and I will do my best to make it better and sexier if possible.

Gonna say a big F U to depession and live each day like its my last, not strickly a NYR as already doing it, but repeating it now and then doesn't do any harm...

lovingnewtoys wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I'm with you on this one.

Certainly not going to make promises I can't keep xxx

I've always hated new year, when I was little it oh god back to school I boarded then, as years went by its been back to work or whatever, now I just don't get it, it's a drunken night, now I dread next year.

To try to be more outgoing and spend more time with friends. Not that I'll spend less time on here of course. Where else can you discuss Christmas dinner and fisting on the same forum πŸ˜‚

Start jogging/running, although may have to wait until the weather gets a bit better!

Planned on starting all over spring /summer but spent all spare cash on toys and lingerie rather than trainers and something to jog in!