Newbie in a dilemma

New here and need advice,I'm in a bit of a dilemma here I have the offer of a free butt plug and don't know which one to choose one is medium and one is large I don't want to get one and be disappointed and wish I got the other and I have not used one before but I know I will like it once Ive tried it so any help deciding would be good thanks

Not into anal but have enough knowledge to know that if its a new thing you should always start small.

Welcome to the Forums

Don't take the large one if you have never used one before. I would also suggest starting small, even a medium might be too large to start with if you have never used one before.

And hello and welcome of course :)

If you've never used one before, go with the medium. It might still be too big like sxleksaker said. I would avoid the large until you're used to something being there, no need to rush into it and hurt yourself :)

Hi welcome to the forum,i would definitely go with the medium you could always get a large at a later date.

Hi There and welcome 

We have some great advce on the forum:

Advice on anal

Anal feel

Best anal toys

We also have an informative guide

I hope you find the advice you need and if you haven’t already please take a look at the welcome thread, you will also find the rules in there too :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1277889-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Enjoy and yes start small and lube lots of lube

Thanks for input guys yeah I think I'll go for the medium and see how it goes, I think my problem is I am very impatient lol

Hiya, welcome to the forum. Always start small with anal play and work your way up to larger butt plugs/toys. Go with the medium, if that's too big get yourself a small.
Remember lots of lube and go slowly.

Have fun ;)

Hi and thanks yeah I think I'm just being greedy eyes too big and all that,I'm going to get it as a surprise for my playmate he has no idea I'm getting it so he will probably have a big smile on his face when he sees me with this in and it's for sharing not at the same time obvs lol he absolutely loves anal play I cant wait to get it now lol

Definitely the medium :-)

If you're going to be sharing, make sure it's a sterilisable material, like silicone or metal. Absolutely nothing porous, like jelly, pvc etc

Yeah that came out wrong just meant we will share the experience not the atual toy lol

I'd say the medium. I was in a similar situation and was looking for a medium, but then a small one went in sale so I decided to try both. I wad afraid that the small one may be to small but it provided more sensations than I thought and felt great

Hi and welcome to the forum. Medium is definitely the way to go if you're still fairly new to it. Enjoy :)

Oh mamz now I'm in more of a dilemma lol, the medium has already been ordered so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it,but now I want different sizes because of what u mention about feeling different senstation,I will have to try different ones I think,more shopping lol 😂

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I see that you have already ordered the medium one and I think that you have made the right choice. Apologies if I am repeating the above here but Anal is something that you must be patient with as it could cause some serious damage to your body if it is rushed. Three top tips when it comes to anal 1) Start small, be patient, if it hurts, stop! It is supposed to be pleasurable, not painful. 2) Use plenty of lube. Anal lube is thicker and lasts longer (be sure that the lube is suitable with the material of the plug) 3) Re-read number 1&2 and enjoy exploring Anal :)

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I see that you have already ordered the medium one and I think that you have made the right choice. Apologies if I am repeating the above here but Anal is something that you must be patient with as it could cause some serious damage to your body if it is rushed. Three top tips when it comes to anal 1) Start small, be patient, if it hurts, stop! It is supposed to be pleasurable, not painful. 2) Use plenty of lube. Anal lube is thicker and lasts longer (be sure that the lube is suitable with the material of the plug) 3) Re-read number 1&2 and enjoy exploring Anal :)

+1 x