Newbie with a question :)

Hey girls and guys :kiss:
I’m new here and still getting used to the site!
But have a quick question!

Am I able to share my ‘saved’ list with someone, and are they able to buy things off it, without them needing to have my address?
My address is saved on my account!

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello :wave:

There used to be a wish list where someone could buy you an item that you had listed, but that does not exist anymore. Your saved list is just a list, no one else can buy from it.

Ohh! Okay! Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know :purple_heart:

Hi @englishr0se :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

This was asked recently in Anonymous purchase? Have a read through but unless LH reintroduce gifting the only option seems to be having an Amazon Wishlist from their Amazon Shop and people purchasing from that.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the option of gifting is not available any more

@englishr0se hello welcome o the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

@englishr0se as others have mentioned this option is no longer available. However a big hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face:
Don’t think that’s an option Lovehoney offer now but in previous posts I read they’ve got a store on Amazon where you can create the wish list and share for others to buy you things :slightly_smiling_face:

Hellooooooo

Hi @englishr0se

This is exactly what you need to look at apparently this is the best way now.

Hello and welcome @englishr0se

Hi @englishr0se welcome

Hi there and welcome to you @englishr0se