Night of passion to give my OH some oomph!

My OH is away for the week for work. When he comes back I want to give him the sexiest night he has ever had ;-)
Lately his libido has been quite low, and when we have sex it doesn’t last as long as it used to!
So I have my vibrators and cock rings at the ready and I’ve purchased a few Durex Perfoma Condoms in the hope that it will make our night of passion a bit longer!
However, my OH doesn’t know that I’ve bought the delay condoms. Do I tell him before we have sex, or do I make it a surprise and give him an ego boost when he realises our sex is lasting longer ;-)

I have a very high sex drive, and I want his libido to rise and for him to find me irresistible when he walks through the door! Does anyone have any tips for making him week at the knees? I was thinking stockings and suspenders or a sexy nightdress and candles…Anything that will make him jump on me as soon as he sees me!

Thanks!

The ideas for the outfit, candles etc sound good, stockings and suspenders with nice lingerie are always a winner I find. Generally it seems that guys are always appreciative of any 'dressing-up' efforts us ladies make I find. However am sure some of the fellas here will be along soon to advise you on that.

My only area of concern is with the condoms, for two reasons, one, having used them before, they absolutely killed my partners erection stone dead, the numbing agent inside them worked far too well, and within seconds nothing was happening down there, however, I'm aware loads of people use them with success. My 2nd reason would be the psychological effects of you suggesting he needs them? This may not be an issue if you use them often etc but if you suddenly bring them out he may well feel that he hasn't been satisfying you and that you 'need' him to last longer, which may affect his confidence. However again, I could be barking up completely the wrong tree?

Why not send him a few suggestive texts whilst he is away to tease him and get his desire kicking in, then when he gets home the teasing that's taken place should need some satisfaction ;)

Good luck with it, hope it works out :)

i think you are expecting too much from the Perfoma condoms and cant see them making much of a difference. i got them once in a variety pack and found no differenc, but best of luck

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

My 2nd reason would be the psychological effects of you suggesting he needs them? This may not be an issue if you use them often etc but if you suddenly bring them out he may well feel that he hasn't been satisfying you and that you 'need' him to last longer, which may affect his confidence. However again, I could be barking up completely the wrong tree?

Why not send him a few suggestive texts whilst he is away to tease him and get his desire kicking in, then when he gets home the teasing that's taken place should need some satisfaction ;)

Well we haven't used delay condoms before, but we have recently had a few small discussions about our sex not lasting as long. I don't think that my OH would be too upset about me buying the condoms, because he knows that he does satisfy me. Usually after sex he will use a vibe on me to finish me off (which is great), but I think he would enjoy it if the sex lasted a bit longer (and so would I!)

We have never really sent suggestive texts to each other, so I wouldn't know what to say! Any tips?
Also, he is around a lot of people at work during the day and night, so I'd be worried about somebody else viewing the texts!

des69er wrote:

i think you are expecting too much from the Perfoma condoms and cant see them making much of a difference. i got them once in a variety pack and found no differenc, but best of luck

Hopefully the condoms will make a difference to my OH, but I don't want them to have too much of an effect to make him numb/lose his erection!

I would suggest a cockring for delaying a little bit, I'd personally recommend this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882 It's my favourite from all of the ones I've used simply because it's powerful and has many uses as well as a standard cockring. The bullet vibes are detachable. It's also part of the special offer 3 for £20 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/839/

Also, how about investing in the Monogamy game. It really helps set the mood and builds up that romantic and sexual tension. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

There's lots to choose from in the lingerie range. You could opt for a cute and sexy babydoll, or a teasing costume etc.

Good luck and let us know what you decide on. =]

x X x wrote:

I would suggest a cockring for delaying a little bit, I'd personally recommend this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14882 It's my favourite from all of the ones I've used simply because it's powerful and has many uses as well as a standard cockring. The bullet vibes are detachable. It's also part of the special offer 3 for £20 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/839/

Also, how about investing in the Monogamy game. It really helps set the mood and builds up that romantic and sexual tension. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662

There's lots to choose from in the lingerie range. You could opt for a cute and sexy babydoll, or a teasing costume etc.

Good luck and let us know what you decide on. =]

Thanks x X x! I have a couple of cock rings already that I plan to be using with my OH when he's home! I love cock rings, but I think the double rings would scare him a bit!
Also, I like the look of the Monogamy game, but the price seems a little bit high! I haven't read the reviews yet, but I will definitely keep it in mind! I'm sure it will be worth the money :-)

I have a cute babydoll hidden away at home that he hasn't seen yet, but I will have a look at the lovehoney lingerie! Thanks.

I can definately vouch for Monogamy. Although it seems a little costly it is well worth the price you pay, and will also help you with lots of new ideas. I had a great time playing the game with my other half and I can guarantee that you'll enjoy playing mutliple times. It never really repeats itself.

JH wrote:

I can definately vouch for Monogamy. Although it seems a little costly it is well worth the price you pay, and will also help you with lots of new ideas. I had a great time playing the game with my other half and I can guarantee that you'll enjoy playing mutliple times. It never really repeats itself.

Thank you. I'm glad that you've said that it doesn't really repeat itself. I wouldn't want to pay that much for a board game that I only get to play once for a short while. The reviews seem very good, so I might go ahead and buy it when I have the money to spare!

I think the cock ring is a good idea. We like the adjustable one here:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

However, we found that a ring can accelerate my orgasm rather than delay it. I think that is because the extra engorgement the ring causes initially makes the glans more sensitive. Putting the ring on early with plenty of subsequent foreplay seems to work so I can last as long as I like.

Gyrator53 wrote:

I think the cock ring is a good idea. We like the adjustable one here:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

However, we found that a ring can accelerate my orgasm rather than delay it. I think that is because the extra engorgement the ring causes initially makes the glans more sensitive. Putting the ring on early with plenty of subsequent foreplay seems to work so I can last as long as I like.

I have this cock ring at home http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14876. Do you think that the vibrations would make my OH orgasm faster rather than delay the orgasm? I suppose we could just keep the vibration turned off!

For some reason the link is not working for me so I can't see exactly what the ring is like however our experience of vibrators is limited as my wife does not like them (a shame as there are so many interesting types!). My guess is that a vibrator at the base of the cock is going to be way more effective for the woman than the man so I reckon you need to decide if you want to be less stimulated and in control or go a bit wild yourself.

My wife really likes the extra girth that I get from the cock ring and I must confess I really enjoy hearing and feeling her cum harder than she usually does so maybe the mental boost from his being able to drive you wild will be good for him.

Gyrator53 wrote:

For some reason the link is not working for me so I can't see exactly what the ring is like

The link is to the Lovehoney Basic mega ring.
I would like to have the vibrations switched on, but as I'm hoping for a long night of passion I don't want to risk my OH climaxing early on (he's not usually one for going at it more than once a night!)

I just read the reviews - it sounds like the mega ring is a pretty good bit of kit. If you want him to last a long time perhaps you need to be on top and keep it really slow so he can't get carried away and, err, loose his deposit too soon. The good thing about cock rings is that you can break off to change positions etc and stay rock hard.

Gyrator53 wrote:

I just read the reviews - it sounds like the mega ring is a pretty good bit of kit. If you want him to last a long time perhaps you need to be on top and keep it really slow so he can't get carried away and, err, loose his deposit too soon. The good thing about cock rings is that you can break off to change positions etc and stay rock hard.

Thanks for the tip! Sometimes I feel a little self-conscious when I'm on top, but I'm willing to try it if it will help!!

Quick update!
My OH came back yesterday and the sex was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G (Thanks to all the tips on here!)
He wasn't at all offended by the delay condoms and they had a great effect on him! We even had to stop having sex for a bit because I was getting tired!
I took full control over him and made him do things for me, which we both enjoyed !
I didn't even get around to wearing my babydoll nightdress, but I'm sure I can save that for another time ;) x