Nighttime erections

Often lay in bed at night when things pop up, while the other half is asleep, if that happens I tend to have a slow torturous edging play while trying not to wake her.
Couple of times disturbed and had to go back to it later on.
Sleep well those nights…

On many occasions I’ve been woken up by my crotch hurting, throbbing and sore just because of the size it’s swollen to (much bigger than the times when I’m turned on for sex or solo play).
It’s usually when I’m extremely tired. When I’m at home I tend to rub it against the OH, sometimes it ends in sex.

1 Like

Yes definitely, it seems a stronger erection than normal, quite often annoys the OH as it stabs her in the back.

Occasionally if she is being a minx, she will ease it into herself and ride it to orgasm. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Months ago I started using testosterone cream on my (already large) clit as a way of feeling more like I fit in my body. I’ve ended up with two very hard inches, and I find that even when I’ve had enough sex before bed I still get really firm at night.

I think the worst thing about it was that it was just unexpected. Sometimes I curl up with my sister instead of my partners. We’ve always been fairly open with each other, but she noticed it and was like “OMG that’s…bigger…” :smirk: Oops. We had a good laugh about it.

Definitely a much harder erection, I love waking up with it literally throbbing. It happens to me all the time and my oh love’s it when she wakes up at the right time. I’ve woken up a few times, either cuming all over my chest as she has got it out and wanked me off. Or the best is waking up to her sucking me as deep as she can and having me literally explode down her throat. Yes she swallows the lot. I’m actually nice and hard now just thinking about her amazing skills

1 Like

My husband is like this. He usually slides in me. I like my sleep though!