The end result is always what matters

Of course eek I cant wait to unpack my LH delivery tmz eekk

Hopefully they do the job

We will see no pain no gain

Pleasurable pain!

Oh yes eekk so im so excited standing to attention with antisapation mmm

You're not the only one lol

How did you get on ? You will have to tell us

I want to half try them but my husband isn't keen. Thinking of surprising him with them

Hahahah roll on home time and I get home to open my parcel

I bought these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8071 a few weeks ago for both myself and my OH.. I love my nipples being teased so got her to attach them, initial thoughts were like FFS Ooooww but then the pain wore off and just had a feeling of numbness so carried on with a little foreplay then asked her to remove them gently which she did but actually felt like they were yanked off !! The FFS Ooooww moment returned and then felt a little sensation of pleasure once the blood started pumping back in again... Probably use them again whislt during sex and see what the results are.. My OH didnt really like them when I tried them on her but we'll give it another go soon

I can't wait there the ones I have got , I am hoping to have the same feeling home time can't come quick enough

I suggest the 1st link. Don't know about the other three but this one is good.

I think I will be having a collection of these my addiction to all things is growing

OUCH lol my pain theshold is not was high as I thought lol I cant wait to try them again eekk