Nipple clamps

I’m looking to get some new nipple clamps, my last set have had an unfortunate accident! There seem to be lots of different types available and I wondered what the difference was?

The ones I have are like these:

I could get the same style but I fancy trying something new. I’ve seen these:

And

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Love the butterfly ones!

2 Likes

I was going to get those heart charm ones, but after reading reviews I didn’t know if they would stay on as my nipples are small.

So I decided to go for these ones which also has a clit clamp.

I like the first ones on your list too x

2 Likes

The butterfly ones we had something similar watch the black tips on them as they came off easily. The heart shaped ones will give a nice firm pinch and it isn’t adjustable.

2 Likes

Thanks to this post I’ve just realised I’ve not seen my butterfly clamps for quite a while and feel I may have left them at my parents’ from when I lived at home :eyes: They’ve since renovated and would’ve definitely found them. Oops.

Back to topic, I have the classic clamps like yours. Basic but totally does the job. A little tug and they feel really good. And the long-lost butterflies, I remember shaking my boobs and not only did they look great but the slight weight of them and being able to adjust them quite tightly felt absolutely dreamy.

2 Likes

Oh dear @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x “honestly mum they are clip on earrings” :joy::joy::joy: made me laugh

2 Likes

I’ve been tempted with the first ones as I find the butterfly ones don’t always stay on

1 Like

Oh @steevo68, don’t! I’m pretty sure I left them in the box too :joy::weary:

1 Like

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x we had a nice short willow cane I got out the woods it fell out her drawers in front of her mum when she moved out :relaxed:

2 Likes

We have the ones that you have currently and the ones @Cupc8kes shared a link for. These are always our go to ones but do have the nipple clamp with hearts you linked to but these kept falling off.

2 Likes

We found a little hot glue and push the black tips back on works :grin:.

2 Likes

Hi @Kitty-Cat01 - I have the Loveheart ones that you linked to. They’re really pretty and stay on well moving around, they are a bit adjustable so if you’ve bent them to pretty much closed before applying the grip is tighter but they don’t take an awful lot of tugging to get off.

For practicality my go to are these, they stay firmly attached whatever happens but are probably not the style you are after.

2 Likes

Thanks @Peitho. I’m generally attracted to pretty things but in this case I’d rather have something effective! I’m debating getting one pretty set (non-intimidating) for using with my OH and one less pretty for solo play. The ones you linked to look like they have teeth?! :hushed:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Oh no! I’ve had nightmares about things like that happening! My parents are not at all open minded!

1 Like

Thanks @Cupc8kes, a clit clamp sounds like the most painful thing I could imagine :hushed: Isn’t it more torture than pleasure?! I think I’m probably just really sensitive but just the though makes me squirm :joy:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 same here.
I’ve only tried it once, but the only reason I went for that one was to test out the clit clamp.
It certainly made me squirm :pleading_face: I think I just need to have a little play around with the clit part to see if it’s more comfortable in a different way x

1 Like

Um… yep :rofl:. Look a lot worse than they feel though - feel great.

Thought I’d include a link to where I wrote about a few others on a previous thread… might be helpful.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/nipple-clamps-vs-suckers/259905/14?u=peitho

Don’t have the butterfly ones but they are gorgeous. The love hearts are really pretty and work well with outfits. For effective, more intense play requiring them to stay affixed with tugs or weights I’d go for something else… I think your thoughts of two sets is a good one!

1 Like

@Cupc8kes have fun playing around with it! I think I’ll stick with nipples for now :sweat_smile:

I think I’m going to go with the butterfly ones and the ones @Peitho suggested. I was tempted by these :https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/nipple-clamps/p/metal-worx-magnetic-crystal-tip-nipple-clamps/a21693g32198.html but they’re rather expensive for nipple clamps!

Thanks everyone! :grin:

2 Likes

And now my 25% off isn’t working (I added a glass butt plug to the order too!) :sob:
I’ve emailed Brenna so hopefully I’ll get it sorted next week

The 25% off code isn’t working for me either currently, I think some accounts are having more system transfer difficulties than others, but if you give them a ring to place your order they can add the discount and free postage by hand :+1:.

1 Like