Nipple clamps

So my nipple clamps have arrived! The butterfly ones are amazing. Haven’t quite got the hang of the other ones though. @Peitho is there a knack for getting these on? I’m wondering if my nipples are just too short (sorry if too much information!) to fit. I always thought I had relatively average nipples though!

1 Like

:thinking: I have, I think, rather small nipples. I, or whoever is affixing them, tend to just do a pinch through and tighten and they clamp on beautifully. Hopefully you will find a technique that works for you, they really do provide a secure bite, but if not you can always return under the happiness promise if you think something else would suit your needs better.

Thanks! I’ve only tried them briefly so I’ll have a bit more of a play. I think I’ll like them if I can get the hang of them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can buy nipple suckers to pull them out a bit if you feel they’re too small.

You can also buy mouldable plastic (FixIts) to replace the black plastic ends and tweak the design to one that fits better/looks different.

1 Like

I love nipple clamps, and those butterfly ones are super cute!!! x

1 Like

They’re great @Sophie01, do you have them too?

1 Like

yeah x

1 Like

I like the look of the butterfly ones but for practicality I’d stick with the original ones you had, they are easy to adjust for pressure and having a wife that needs them pulled on during sex I find the chain very useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the butterfly ones in the end and they are actually really good. I’ve done a review under the same name as I use here. They are great for adjusting and they go a lot tighter than my original ones. The tips are smaller too so you get a more intense sensation. But, as you said, they are missing the chain so not so great for pulling on! One day I might get around to adding something with a bit of weight to them.

Glad you liked them, the butterfly ones did look pretty.

Love my nipple clamps, hubby has recently adapted them, by adding a chain and a thin leather strap with a loop to each side, so now if my arms are tied to the bed, clamps tightened, he also he slips the loops over my wrists, tightens the slipknot until each boob is pulled as far to the side as it will go. He then tugs the chain, (says he is going to add another chain) so not only are they being pulled hard to the side they are being pulled up or down at the same time, feels wonderful.

4 Likes