Nipple suckers with nipples pierced?

So I have been thinking about getting some nipple suckers (the ones from the 50SOG collection) but I have my nipple pierced.
I just wondered if anybody knew if it was a) safe to use with nipple bars, b) even possible to use with nipple bars(as in would they even go on over my bar)
Or if it would just be safer for me to take my bar out if i plan to use them?

Ty in advance x

I've got the pink love honey nipple sicker and I've not had any problems with my nipple piercing.

You can always give it a try and if there not for you, you can send them back under love honeys 365 day returns policy.

I'd say check the size of the sucker v your bar, if the sucker is bigger then it shouldn't be a problem!

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd say check the size of the sucker v your bar, if the sucker is bigger then it shouldn't be a problem!

Agree, I've used a pussy pump on the OH without taking out her rings/bars without issue(though it much bigger anyway), you could try rings or "D" rings too

pefer to take out piercings when using sucker

I'm glad someone asked, I've had my nips pierced for nearly 3 months now and I'd been wondering if it was safe to use the suckers etc on them, as wasn't sure :)

I tested something recently which you may all be interested in.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35139

They were great fun and would certainly fit around a piercing (although we don't have them).