Nipple suckers

Took the plunge and bought these yday, very excited to try them out and a wondering what my OH will think when he sees they are bright pink! Still, looking forward to trying them, will review them in a few weeks!

Looking forward to reading your review as wanting some myslef but will wait and see what you have to say, i trust your judgement

Ok have purchased nipple suckers now and OMG they are THE best buy if you're into nipple play.

Leave them on long enough and wow, your nipples will swell, mine seem to get bigger and bigger every time, and stay sensitive for ages(perhaps thats cos I always go ott!)

If you're into tit play then these are for you, and they will support about 1.5 pounds of weight! (tied string to them and did a bit of weight lifting!!)

Amazing....

Lol- pinkbeach. I sent the bloke a picture of me in mine with the message 'Look- alien boobies!'. I havn't had the guts to introduce them into couples play, just solo.

newtovibes- you'd better mention weight lifting in the review! What did you pick up?!

Ooh girls- try them on your clit too. Very nice!

Got mine yday, tried them last night! They are hilarious on and my bf just laughed at me, in no way sexy! I found them a bit too much as its that time of the month for me and my nipples are wayyyyyy too sensitive so will try them in a week or so when they have calmed down! But with a bit of lube they did feel good for a bit before it got too painful.

Tried these again and they are fab! And also for a bit of clit play, yum! I love them!! Will be reviewing them in due time

looks like i definatly have to get some, only 12 days til pay day and there will be another order i think, i need to get my wishlist down

I need to get my review up - I've got the clear plastic 2-set with the rubber rings, and it's fab. The wife loves them, for sure.

ive got the pink ones on my wishlist, cant wait to try them

I really do need to try these! I love nipple play and I think they'd make a great change from clamps.

I really wanted these, but they are SO pink! I wish manufactorers would step away from that horrible everything-must-be-pink thing many have going on. I find it really offputting.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028

So instead I got these, and they're pretty okay - my review is up there.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4763

Thank you for that i will have a look. Although I am not adverse to pink/purple - most my vibes and dildos are those colours, I think for the bondage stuff it just looks silly. The purple isn't too bad though, saying that though we have a number of black/purple bits so they wouldn't stand out too much.

I know some beginners can find all the black etc intimidating but for me, that's half the point if that makes sense? More dark pruple and dark red stuff would be good though.

just as a side note.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028

dont stick these on your forehead.!!!!

i did as a laugh and my wife couldnt stop laughing sadly the mark didnt go for weeks nor did the laughing .... >_<#

Ponpon14 wrote:

I know that this is probably a silly question but how do these compare to nipple clamps? I want to try something along these lines as I am very turned on by my OH playing with my nipples, and like it quite hard. What would yu reccommend?

Me too but I'm worried i'd look stoopid with things stuck on them.

Puppies77 wrote:

Ponpon14 wrote:

I know that this is probably a silly question but how do these compare to nipple clamps? I want to try something along these lines as I am very turned on by my OH playing with my nipples, and like it quite hard. What would yu reccommend?

Imagine how your OH would look with them on?

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Ponpon14 wrote:

I just did....and nearly spat out my teaExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Make him wear them first, then you have leverage!

Oooo tea... good choice

*off to the kitchen*

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Oooo tea... good choice

*off to the kitchen*

Good ideaExternal Media I think he'd tell me to f off though lol

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Oooo tea... good choice

*off to the kitchen*

Not if hes asleep... couple of photos on your phone and you're sorted.

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Oooo tea... good choice

*off to the kitchen*

Not if hes asleep... couple of photos on your phone and you're sorted.

Omg I have not laughed that hard in agesExternal Media I like ya thinking