Nipples stimulation

Hey everyone, all opinions welcomed what have you found stimulates your nipples the most for men and women?

3 Likes

Nipple suckers are fun. I have these ones and theyr very nice.

Nipple clamps are also something i like alot too. The tweezer type (Like these) are good ones to start with if you want to try as they stay on well and are adjustable. Theyr fun with a chain between them as well.
Admittedly, theyr not for everyone. But if you like having your nipple pinched, nibbled or tugged then they are worth having a go with.

3 Likes

Weighted nipple clamps or my wife biting, rubbing and generally playing with them. Bliss

2 Likes

I’ve never really liked my nipples being played with, they get sore pretty easy.

2 Likes

I love it when my wife plays with my nipples especially if they’re clamped or have just had the clamps removed .

3 Likes

For me being a man I seem to love just finger tickling my nipples or use a tongue :tongue:

2 Likes

Lovely thank you @Green_Eyed_Girl they look cool as soon as I get home I’ll go over these with my partner

1 Like

Yer I’m a massive fan of her tongue in all places lol it’s amazing! I only like light nipple play on myself but she can tolerate harder than me.

1 Like

Yer I’m the same soft with the fingers or finger nails :nail_care: and tongue :tongue: tickling.
Steve.

2 Likes

Yer it’s not for everyone I think nipple play is like marmite lol.

2 Likes

Yer we’ve never tried clamps so maybe something we can look into, we are really into role play at the moment.

1 Like

No nipple toys yet but just ordered these over the weekend for delivery :package: tomorrow :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m still exploring with my nipple clamps and suckers so it might take some time to see if I really like it, I think touching my nipples with fingers seems to feel quite nice at the moment.

1 Like

My partner kinda rolls them with his thumb and forefinger with lots of pressure…dunno what he does exactly but it’s awesome…has made me orgasm and squirt with no other stimulation…

He likes me squeezing his…licking them then gently blowing on them…and quickly flicking them…then repeating the cycle.

Have got some nipple suckers the ones @Daisy1982 has mentioned…but not tried them yet.

2 Likes

I have found my nipples are much more sensitive in the last 10 years or so . I enjoy nipple play so much I use my home made nipple suckers pretty much daily . All the kind I bought were just way too big for my nipples . Back when wife was active I loved her brushing against them or sucking them . I also love using the suckers that place a little o-ring on them after the suckers have brought them to their full excited size . I would love to see if a mega session of nipple play could get me to cum .

1 Like

Would these be worth getting for us? As Laura’s nipples get erect really easy with a little tongue or finger action

That would be interesting to know if you manage to do that, again myself like laura both easily get erect I wonder if the suckers would do us any good to be honest

1 Like

That’s kind of how we roll I haven’t made her squirt by just nipple play though, but I suppose it isn’t actually something we have thought about trying, we just use nipple play as a warm up to what ever is coming up next or during sex she loves me grabbing them when I’m going down though.

Yer that’s how we are at the moment we looked at the clamps but I don’t think they are for us, we are more mouth people with regards to getting pleasure from them getting them all wet then rolling finger and thumb or just rolling the top on the finger over and around

Nipple suckers…try them on a clit, just saying! :crazy_face:

3 Likes