nJoy pure 2.0 xl.........OMG!

It arrived today. When I opened the box, I thought - hang on, there's been a mix up. Why have Lovehoney sent me a hand grenade? Or is it a Philippe Starck lemon juicer? But I rushed upstairs, slathered it in lube, and gleefully put it to use. I'm still grinning inanely....![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Wow you must have a beautiful collection of njoy butt plugs now. They do look amazing.. maybe one day, though I would go for the small as a beginner x

To be honest, unless you are very "tight" back there, don't bother with the small. The medium is a very nice one to start with. And yes, they do look very lovely, lined up waiting for their "marching orders".....![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Need, want...whatever, must have one of those in the not too distant future !! x

Terri JJ wrote:

Need, want...whatever, must have one of those in the not too distant future !! x

Exactly what I thought when I first saw them, and Mistress Wife really gets off watching me insert them. Can't wait for her to see this one though....![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Thank you for the tip :) I will add the medium to my wishlist ready for a future purchase x

glad you're enjoying it! x

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

To be honest, unless you are very "tight" back there, don't bother with the small. The medium is a very nice one to start with. And yes, they do look very lovely, lined up waiting for their "marching orders".....![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Medium definitely sounds like the way to go. Question is - how long does it take before you need to "upgrade"?