nJoy pure 2.0 xl.........OMG!

It arrived today. When I opened the box, I thought - hang on, there's been a mix up. Why have Lovehoney sent me a hand grenade? Or is it a Philippe Starck lemon juicer? But I rushed upstairs, slathered it in lube, and gleefully put it to use. I'm still grinning inanely....

Wow you must have a beautiful collection of njoy butt plugs now. They do look amazing.. maybe one day, though I would go for the small as a beginner x

To be honest, unless you are very "tight" back there, don't bother with the small. The medium is a very nice one to start with. And yes, they do look very lovely, lined up waiting for their "marching orders".....

Need, want...whatever, must have one of those in the not too distant future !! x

Terri JJ wrote:

Need, want...whatever, must have one of those in the not too distant future !! x

Exactly what I thought when I first saw them, and Mistress Wife really gets off watching me insert them. Can't wait for her to see this one though....

Thank you for the tip :) I will add the medium to my wishlist ready for a future purchase x

glad you're enjoying it! x

Subby_hubby_maid wrote:

To be honest, unless you are very "tight" back there, don't bother with the small. The medium is a very nice one to start with. And yes, they do look very lovely, lined up waiting for their "marching orders".....

Medium definitely sounds like the way to go. Question is - how long does it take before you need to "upgrade"?