No new Products????

I have been checking the whole week and there has been no new products added, is that correct??????

What about the Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe? It might have been up for a little longer, but I hadn't seen it around before and it's been having a little publicity on LoveHoney blog this week.

Looks fantastic too - I do like her range of things.

TLA wrote:

Or extensive in-house toy testing?

Does that sound like the best job, or what?!

Wow, you're right - that thing looks downright scary :P

Been hearing quite a bit about his little 'Junior' brother today too; even that looks a little eyewatering to me.

mimiaow wrote:

What about the Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe? It might have been up for a little longer, but I hadn't seen it around before and it's been having a little publicity on LoveHoney blog this week.

Looks fantastic too - I do like her range of things.

Mimiaow, the power vibe is indeed fantastic, and comes highly recommended by moi! ^_^

And Carly, i look forward to seeing more LH brand products ^_^

x x x

all the deals of the day are getting repeated..does that always happen? i've only just started noticing as i've been stayin up later recently x

Well the other day there was a really amazing deal on bondage cuffs, a deal ive never seen before and i was gutted that i didnt get it :(

x x x

Thanks Morbidia - I had a little read through your review and it does sound rather promising; thinking that it may well be a future purchase :)

TLA - I do agree with the variety point you bring up. I mean, personally, I like it because generally I'd be more likely to buy a vibe or a massager kind of thing, but it would be better if there was a little more choice. The bondage cuffs that you guys have mentioned looked lovely - kind of wish I'd gone for them too Morbidia. Perhaps some offers on some novelty gifts or food or something?!

Thanks for your comments guys - sorry that you are finding some of the deals a bit repetitive at the momment and that you are not finding as many new products added. Part of the reason for this is that we are working on some special projects due to launched shortly. The other reason for no new product releases is that there are far less good quality products being released onto the market by the sex toy manufacturers. Many of the manufacturers have cut down their production massively. Instead of a company like Cal Exotics releasing 200 new lines in January and in July for us to cherry pick from they have released less than half that quantitiy. A lot of companies are also holding off releasing products until the end of the year to make sure they are new and fresh for Christmas and Valentines...

Soo what does LoveHoney do.... well we go out there and design and manufacture our own fantastic toys instead!!! June will see the launch of a very exciting new exclusive brand as well as some great additions to the LoveHoney toy range. I also promise that there will be bargains gallore to be found in the next month that will more than make up for any deal of the day repeats...

June is my favourite month of the year and it's my very very special 30th birthday this year... I think I see some crazy 30p, £3. £3.30 & £30 offers coming up! Watch this space i'll make sure you guys hear it first x

Hurrah - can't wait for June now Bonny! Thanks for the response as well; it is really nice to know that the staff of a company do care about customers (especially when they bring out exciting new toys!) :) x

June sounds like a really good month! i'm also gonna be 20 in June!... i know where i'll be spending any birthday money i get now =) x

yeah, used to use it on my old account x

im with everyone eles and really looking forward to see whats to come in the next few months!

im really glade theres gonna be some new stuff coming out as nothing lately really seems to have grabed my eye when ive been looking and i need, who am i kidding i want some new stuff as half of my toy box has gone to the blokes! im also in much more need of a lockable toybox then ever for his place as i have a horrible feeling his mums gonna snoop!!!!

Dxx

Thank you for your feedbacks - all really useful to hear.

People who missed the Flirt / Bondage Cuffs deal - you'll be happy tomorrow, but only if you're quick because there aren't many left.

People who don't like deals repeating - understood, we'll do it less, but at least it gets you a chance to get something you might have missed (like the bondage cuffs deal!)

We'll keep them interested and varied for you. :-)

sounds good richard

I missed the deal cause i was at bham, boo :(

M is very unlucky these days, lol

x x x

Hiya everyone - please make sure you check your mail box first thing tomorrow morning... If you're not on the mailing list then JOIN NOW or you'll miss out!

ooooh exciting!