Noisy orgasms.

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

We're pretty much not talking to one of our neighbours because of noisy sex. The thing is thought that it’s not noisy!!! or at least I don’t think it is.

The OH holds back most of the shouts, she bites her hand now when she cumms. And I don’t make much other than odd breathing, maybe quiet grunty stuff. I’m a little worried that maybe because we are into it we don’t notice it being over loud.

Personally though, I think she’s just a bit snotty about it as she’s divorced, probably not had any for ages LOL

I should pop a vibrator through the letterbox. Maybe that’d keep her busy for a bit!
Anyone got a spare one they could post her anonymously?

oo thats weird. must not like me pasting from word.

How do am to spelchek my posts nex tiem? :P

HotWings wrote:

Ha! If you're using a decent browser some have downloadable spellcheckers, give the Goog a search!

WandA wrote:

HotWings wrote:

Ha! If you're using a decent browser some have downloadable spellcheckers, give the Goog a search!

Ha!

Adx

I've noticed how Ad "let's her hair down" once the house is empty. I can't wait to have our own place!

WandA wrote:

I've noticed how Ad "let's her hair down" once the house is empty. I can't wait to have our own place!

I cant wait until me and the OH get our own place, sex room and moaning here we come External Media

I much prefer sex when everyone is out, I feel like I can enjoy it more.

WandA wrote:

Heh, cheers. But I already use firefox with the british dictionary. It spellchecks normal textareas, but not on this wysiwyg editor. I've not bothered looking into it. Does it work on yours?

Anyway, back on topic kinda - how do people stop their beds creaking? Ours can make a bit of a racket some times. Its an ikea one, but pretty solid. I'm tempted to glue the joints so they cant move at all, but then I doubt we'll ever be able to re-flatpack it should we move house. Hmm

headsouth wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

WandA wrote:

I cant wait until me and the OH get our own place, sex room and moaning here we come External Media

I much prefer sex when everyone is out, I feel like I can enjoy it more.

We have a place of our own, but it does include two little nippers.

I'm curious to know what it'll be like when they're teenagers ago go to bed later than us. Our lives may have moved on by then, and we might happily not bother with much naughtiness, but the idea of having a locked case of collars, cuffs and clamps and never being able to use it does potentially fill me with sadness. Maybe it'll be a hotel room on a friday night, or actually private rooms in swingers clubs (or maybe not so private ones... who knows?! External Media) That'd just be plain cheaper and more practical than a proper hotel room with more hooks in the ceiling!

Well for someone who is a teenager, living with a 22 year old brother and her mum, then you have to be quieter. However, most teenagers spend a lot of time out so try changing to day time when the time comes. You do still get sex and you can enjoy it but at a lower volume.

headsouth wrote:

I'm curious to know what it'll be like when they're teenagers ago go to bed later than us. Our lives may have moved on by then, and we might happily not bother with much naughtiness, but the idea of having a locked case of collars, cuffs and clamps and never being able to use it does potentially fill me with sadness. Maybe it'll be a hotel room on a friday night, or actually private rooms in swingers clubs (or maybe not so private ones... who knows?! External Media) That'd just be plain cheaper and more practical than a proper hotel room with more hooks in the ceiling!

The upside of teens is hopefully they'll soon move out.

You could always let family look after them when they're a bit older and when they're old enough to go out by themselves then bribe 'em to go out. I'm sure if they get the message you want to fuck their mum they'll stay out anyway.

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

The upside of teens is hopefully they'll soon move out.

You could always let family look after them when they're a bit older and when they're old enough to go out by themselves then bribe 'em to go out. I'm sure if they get the message you want to fuck their mum they'll stay out anyway.

No doubt about it lol. I want some alone time, now go away lol.

HotWings wrote:

WandA wrote:

Heh, cheers. But I already use firefox with the british dictionary. It spellchecks normal textareas, but not on this wysiwyg editor. I've not bothered looking into it. Does it work on yours?

Anyway, back on topic kinda - how do people stop their beds creaking? Ours can make a bit of a racket some times. Its an ikea one, but pretty solid. I'm tempted to glue the joints so they cant move at all, but then I doubt we'll ever be able to re-flatpack it should we move house. Hmm

I have a spell checker on mine, but it often requires me to right click then choose 'check spelling' from the menu. I don't bother half the time..

As for the bed, I know my ikea bed came with instructons to tighten it every month with the key. I never do it that often but it makes it less creaky!

My OH and I have tried everything with his bed to stop it squeaking. Nothing worked. No matter how inventive we were. It was annoying because it was a perfect silent bed for about three months and then developed a very loud squeak. At least it wasn't head-board banging, I think that's louder/more annoying for flatmates.

solosax wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

We used to have to be quiet when we both lived with our parents. Since moving in together we don't care! He's not as loud as me, but I can be sooo loud! We had a particularly noisy session in the middle of the day once and when I'd finished screamin we realised the bedroom window had been wide open! *cringe!*

Oh yes i remember that i think i was parked outside in my car adjusting my sat nav. i thought i had just run over someone.

are you that noisy going solo (no audience) or are you not into that

No i'm pretty quiet alone. I like my sexy fella to know i'm enjoying it when i'm with him x

I tend to a right noisy bugger when with a fella, not so much a screamer but more a "dirty talker" with a lot of "fucks" thrown in for good measure, haha!

When I'm alone tho, tends to just be the heavier breathing perhaps with a louder exclamation at the vital point ;-)

When I'm alone it's usually just some heavy breathing and the odd moan. Totally different when I'm with my OH, I'm a right noisey bugger, especially just when I'm about to come but at the height of my orgasm I couldn't be any quieter!

solosax wrote:

Just for my curiosity, here is a question i have always thought i would never know the answer to (short of planting a hidden recorder) but feel sure i should get a good cross-section of frank answers from you great LH forum lot.

When you are having sex (straight or otherwise) and reach the moment of climax just how loud are you?

Remember that answer and then tell me, do you make the same amount of noise when/if you masturbate and are totally on your own?.

Having viewed a few so called 'orgasmic' fingering sessions on the net accompanied by howling screams and legs flying everywhere I'm immediately turned off and see it as probably a fake.

Speaking for myself i am usually very noisy when letting it go inside the OH, however when on my own i offer no more than a whimper and an Ooooh.

I haven't a clue about the OH as she says she just doesn't do masturbation so no help there.

I'm not suggesting that making noises during actual sex is for the benefit of the OH, I think there is probably a comparison with why we roar with laughter over a joke whilst in a crowd, or just try going down the first drop on THE BIG ONE (Blackpool pleasure beach) -on your own- with your hands in the air and screaming it doesn't work!

How is it for you?

Thats a really good point! I'm pretty much silent when playing solo but when im having sex with my oh im much more vocal...tho not to the point of screaming like my neighbours! I like the comparison of laughing at a joke etc! hmmmm got me thinking.

We dont make much noise, but on occasion, after a tense and lingering build up my OH can make the most intense and deeply erotic noises, but she gets so self consious. I think she should just let go and raise the roof.