NoNo

Has anyone tried the NONO hair removal thing for well removing body hairs. Including intimate areas
Is it any good is it worth the money
I’m a shaver but it looks good on the advert

There are a couple of IPL topics you may find interesting? Not sure if they’re the same as the Nono?

IPL (rockstar)

IPL (HunnyMonster29/Senator)

Cheers I did have a look but didn’t see the Nono mentioned

It was brought up ages ago with someone trying to return one (to the company selling them) because they though it was useless but couldn’t get through to take ‘advantage’ of their free return policy.

Think if you go online and search you will see there were a lot of dissatisfied customers because it didn’t work for them and they couldn’t get hold of customer services to return.

2 Likes

Our patented Thermicon® Technology uses the scientific principles of thermal transference to painlessly target hair below the skin’s surface with heat and slow its regrowth.

Unlike those costly laser treatments, the no!no!® is safe to use on all skin tones because it does not target pigment. It can even be used over tattoos!

I’m not entirely sure what that means, but it does sound different than the IPLs Rockstar, HunnyMonster, and Senator are talking about.

Sorry buddy, I wish I could’ve been more help.

2 Likes

The previous thread(s) were well before chimp, rockstar and senator started posting and were specific to the NoNo when they first started advertising in the UK and sucked in their 1st buyers.

1 Like

I saw the ads in the paper and the process seemed pretty vague. Any advert that doesn’t give you the full facts always raises my cynicism levels.

I’ve no experience with the nono, but seen loads of bad reviews as I was considering buying one but eventually went for an epilator which is great but struggles with my fine blonde hairs.

1 Like

From what I remember their adverts promised a no quibble refund if you weren’t happy after 60 days or some such but then if you looked on Amazon and other sites nobody could actually get through to return the product if they thought it didn’t work for them.

They seemed to stop advertising in the UK for some years but had noticed they were back.

@Chosen-one, really would suggest you look at the reviews online because they weren’t very good a few years ago and they made it very difficult/impossible to return the product within the time period (and that was without Covid)

1 Like

Mmmmm… the unmistakable stink of snake-oil mixed with hogwash! :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

@PleasureDrone see also that German caffeine shampoo!

It does sound like bollocks. :slightly_smiling_face: The adverts have that feel to them too. I thought it was similar to the IPL gizmos, but I don’t know a huge amount about either.

I think @Mint-Monster, @rockstar, & @senator have had some results with the IPL, though someone else said that the salon ones are much more powerful and will do the job in half the time. :slightly_smiling_face: I thought something like that could be a possible alternative to the Nono?

3 Likes

So long as you keep to the schedule, they are really good. My legs are basically hairless and you can’t see the black hair follicles under the skin anymore like you could when I just shaved. It only needs little top up here and there.

However, my IPL gun has a safety feature where it will reduce the intensity of the flash depending on the skin below it. So it’s not as good downstairs since the skin/hair is different.

1 Like

It does sound like bollocks. :slightly_smiling_face:

MR CHIMP!!

Apparently it only gets darker hairs