Nookie vs Monogamy

BigPoppa wrote:

Can I just ask those who have played what little extras are handy to have? I understand nibbles and drink are needed.

We'll probably drink wine I suspect as can't get trashed as Valentines is a week night this year.

I've got the accessory pack on order so I guess this covers most bases. Going to buy some strawberries and whipped cream or body chocolate or something.

Any other things people have found useful to add to the enjoyment? Can't wait now External Media

I would suggested having a few toys to hand too... Maybe a vibe or something... The beauty of the extra kit is that it has a really good bullet vibe included - the extras kit is great in my opinion.

The massage candle in the kit is divine, but you may like to have a few regular candles to 'set the scene'... Also I found the massage candle took a while to heat up enough liquid wax for massage, so though it's definately worth using, because it's lovely, maybe some regular massage oil too...

Also, a camera is fun to have on hand!

I know it sounds silly, but I would also suggest being fairly well clothed when you start, to add to the suspense of stripping... When we played for the first time it was after we'd had shared a bath and were in our night wear, so were in the buff pretty quickly! S'pose that might be good for some people, but part of the fun of the game is the build up!

Other than that we just play it with a box of chocolates, couple of bottles of wine or shots, and our toy box!

Enjoy yourselves!!!

MrsP x

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Just to add to the confusion of a Nookii vs Monogamy battle Nookii have just released a brand new game TODAY! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18311 it's a spy-themed game with secret missions. There is a video available so that you can see it in a bit more detail. I'm loving the invisible ink pen and UV flashlight. Lots of naughty scribbling to be done with that.

The three stages seem very similar to Monogamy!!! But that UV pen and light sounds like great fun!!!

Im so excited! I just bought the Monogamy game after looking at the raving reviews.

Both myself and the OH get quite competitive (although I know this isn't really a win/lose game) but it'll be really interesting to see how it all works out. I know he'll really like this though!

It reminds me of when we play Monopoly online and how he ALWAYS wins and I get really erm.. "moody" lol. It'll change the game playing atmosphere for sure. =]

I'm lucky that I managed to get the Vibrator kit too that I've been wanting for so long in the 3 for £50 offer. So I thought I'd treat us to the luxury lelo massage oil too. Whoop. Roll on next week.

xXx

It's arrived! Can't wait to get a sneaky peek! Just been to Paperchase to make it look nice to unwrap.

Quite funny to see it sitting in the hall with all her friends walking around with it right under their noses. Thank goodness for the very plain packaging!

Hi I have both of this games and I like monogamy more it gets you feeling very sexy and Horney lov the game

I'd be interested in views about which board game (or, indeed, other type of game) might be most suitable for playing with my wife on our night away in a hotel. It would be a surprise and so we'd be looking for spontaneous fun -- not something that requires us to spend a long time reading the rules and/or then getting stuck for hours in a game.

I've read many good things about Monogamy, but also some suggestions that it requires props, which might not be readily available in a hotel room.

Any thoughts gratefully received -- thanks!

I posted a review about Monogomy the other week, which might help. You can figure out most of the rules beforehand through these forums and the reviews, which will mean less rule reading on the night.

As for props, well there are quite a few cards that require various props (I remember one particularly memorable one requiring mouth wash!), but there's no reason why you can't put those to the bottom of the pile and pick another card, or put the card to one side for another time. There's no reason why you couldn't have a good game of Monogamy with no props.

Any further questions, just ask, and I'll help if I can!

Haven't played nookie but didn't get on with momogamy.

TheKittyKat wrote:

I posted a review about Monogomy the other week, which might help.

Thanks! I've just read that and it seems to confirm my suspicion that it's not ideal for taking away with us.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

OK. What did you dislike about Monogamy?

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

TheKittyKat wrote:

I posted a review about Monogomy the other week, which might help.

Thanks! I've just read that and it seems to confirm my suspicion that it's not ideal for taking away with us.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

OK. What did you dislike about Monogamy?

I wanted a game for me and the OH, this was about fantasies and whatnot. Not my thing.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I wanted a game for me and the OH, this was about fantasies and whatnot. Not my thing.

OK. Cheers!

we have monogamy, never tried nooki and would like to as I've heard alot of good about it. To be quite honest I found monogamy quite boring, we just kept going round and round in circles and there was nothing new on there for us to try.

xx

I'd give nooki a wide birth then. much less interesting and involved I thought and no after game dares / treats etc. I liked all the layers and the slow turn on in playing monogamy.

I know my OH would have probably just wanted to shag way before we did but that just made it more amazing. we really struggle to keep or hands off each other once we get going

I guess it depends how much you've done sexually as if anything new. Maybe I should check out your Kink Test score to see if that explains why!

Mine was only 440 . Would be so much more given half a chance!

I've just done the Kink Test (see other thread) and scored 365. I'm fairly happy with that.

In the end, I ordered the Lust! Card Game on the basis of its portability:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18286

Oh... and some nipple suckers.

Many thanks for your replies. I'll report back in due course.

Hi you sexy lot NOOKii for me
This game is the cheapest you will find it for on the internet and I've been really impressed and cannot wait to play it again. It is fun, encouraging exploration of one another and taking the time to pay attention but staying light-hearted. The playing cards do not suggest anything extreme which would not appeal to people. My only complaint is that the timer makes ticking noises and the buzzer is VERY loud...not a game to be played with others nearby...unless u just use a watch like we do. naughty thoughts mac xxx

Firstly, apologies for resurrecting an old thread.

I have the 'Monogamy' game, but somewhere along the line managed to lose the instruction sheet... which makes playing pretty difficult. I was just wondering if anyone has a copy they might possibly be so kind as to scan in...? I'd owe you massssively.

Thanks!

xx

Monogamy has its own website and the copies contact details. perhaps they could send you a duplicate? or LH customer services might if you bought it from them?

Hi,

i know this has been innactive for a while so hopefully it gets answered but could someone let me know if either of these games introduce anal play?

Nookie doesn't. Never played Monogomy.

Thanks, anyone else able to help? Would love a good way to slowly introduce anal as I'd love to try it with the OH.