Not been around for a while

Just generally bored with all this I'm sorry to say, nothing about you nice people in general, but seriously its all bullshit ! Get outside, get a life, go have sex.. Stop moaning and groaning and do something about your lives..................

Apart from that, how the hell is everyone

Hi Sprocket - love the new avatar and its been a while since I have seen you around.

I can see you have missed the forums... not!! hehe

Hi Dee, Been very busy at work and been on holiday so not really getting online that much tbh... Only joking about the bullshit although some of it really is just utter crap and dont understand why people bother even posting !

Come on guys and gals, spread the love... I've trolled through the posts whilst I've been missing and lets be fair there hasnt been much happening.. Whats the latest gossip ?

Spocket wrote:

Hi Dee, Been very busy at work and been on holiday so not really getting online that much tbh... Only joking about the bullshit although some of it really is just utter crap and dont understand why people bother even posting !

Come on guys and gals, spread the love... I've trolled through the posts whilst I've been missing and lets be fair there hasnt been much happening.. Whats the latest gossip ?

Honestly? What do you expect with a come back like that? lol

People post whatever they want, yes some of it does seem unnecessary but if they want to post it anyway then it's their decision to do so ;) And how do you know people aren't going outside and having sex? A bit cheeky to say that seeing as most use this forum to get advice - you basically just told us all to sod off so don't be surprised no one has replied to you

Ah i never took Sprockets post as literal.

It was obvious that it was tongue in cheek but seeing that you may have offended some Sprocket .. I think you need to get the conversation flowing and post something interesting and funny now Sprocket.

Interesting and Funny.............. mmmmmm I think I've burnt my bridges now and nobody will respond anymore

You wont know unless you try!!

Spocket wrote:

Interesting and Funny.............. mmmmmm I think I've burnt my bridges now and nobody will respond anymore

lol spocket no worries....I just post here when at work.......sex will be at the weekend when I get home

Know the feeling bud