Not impressed with magic wand. Tips?

I've read through some threads so I know I'm not the only person who didn't immediately fall in love with their wand. I have the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand. I've used it five times so far, which is usually the amount of times I need to work out how to use a toy in the way that suits me best, and I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Background: I have nerve issues, muscle issues and hypothyroidism that isn't properly managed yet so it's possible that might explain why I'm not enjoying it. I usually prefer internal stimulation (clitoral stimulation isn't always pleasurable) or a combination of internal and external stimulation. I thought the fact the vibrations covered a wide area would mean I wouldn't have the same pain issues I get with direct stimulation but I seem to have been wrong.

What I've tried:

-Lowest setting. Numbed out before I orgasmed.

-Medium. Came fairly quickly but it wasn't pleasurable.

-High. Unbearable.

-Alternating. Slowly turned it up, then as I got close, I turned it down. Either didn't come or painful orgasm.

-Through clothes. Felt better but had to turn it up fairly high in order to orgasm which caused painful orgasms.

Are there any other ways people would suggest using it?

I'm thinking combined internal and low setting external stimulation might work better? I'm slightly concerned about using glass or ceramic with the vibrations. Is it safe?

I'm not going to write it off completely just yet because it may just be that my nerve issues are particularly bad this week, my hormone levels might be off, I'm still not on the right dose of thyroxine etc... I was hoping this would be my new favourite toy but so far I'm disappointed ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

The first thing that popped to mind was to get an attachment. The second was glass. Yes perfectly safe although can make a racket if the two touch each other.
Also try getting halfway there with a tried and trusted method and finish off with wand

Hi we got the g spot attachment. I think the attachment makes the wand a sex toy. Don't rate it past a massager without the attachments x

I struggle to take it on cock unless restrained. But the miss luv's it it all ways

Sum Sub wrote:

The first thing that popped to mind was to get an attachment. The second was glass. Yes perfectly safe although can make a racket if the two touch each other.
Also try getting halfway there with a tried and trusted method and finish off with wand

I've been warned about the noise!

It's great suggestion to just use the wand to finish. The experiment will continue next week.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Hi we got the g spot attachment. I think the attachment makes the wand a sex toy. Don't rate it past a massager without the attachments x

It is a good massager though. Not that I really wanted a massager...but it is pretty good.

I so should have added the attachment when it was half price with the wand! Trying to save money backfired. I'll probably have to wait until Christmas now.

How do you rate the g spot attachment?

petersims wrote:

I struggle to take it on cock unless restrained. But the miss luv's it it all ways

I think some of us must just be super sensitive in that region. There is definitely a use for it from my partner's perspective but that's as an instrument of torture!

I would definitely recommend purchasing the g spot attachment. I never use just the wand itself. I like to tease myself with the tip of the attachment rubbing it on my clit and pushing it in and out. I also like rubbing/ grinding it against my clit, I have the most amazing orgasm's that way.

^Thanks. I'll add it to my list for my next order.